10

It was the end of the day and (Y/n) was heading to Bonten's car, where Mikey and the others were waiting for her in. Before she could reach the car, (Y/n) was stopped by a familiar deep voice. "Sanzu-Chan." (Y/n) stopped and turned around. His voice still sent shivers down her spine, not in a bad way. In a way, she never thought she'll feel like it before. Her cheeks felt heated as he was close to her. "Since we're a duo, we might need to keep in contact with each other. For practice and all that." He said. "Oh! Of course! I'm sorry, here!" She quickly took out her phone so they could exchange numbers. He took out his and gave his phone to her. 

"See you tomorrow, Aoki-Kun." She smiles at him. "Just call me Daku. No need for formalities." Daku said. "Will do! You can just call me Kitten then." (Y/n) smiles up at him. Daku nods before saying goodbye to her.  (Y/n) made her way to the car and entered. "Who's that?" Ran asks as she got seated. "That was just Daku. He and I are in a duo together in the choir." (Y/n) hums with a small smile on her face. She looks out the window to see him on his motorcycle. She then began to feel odd in her stomach and her cheeks started to heat up. 

~ Two days later ~

"Draw two," I said as I place my card down. I was playing Uno with Ran, Rindo, and Sanzu-San. "I think not. Sanzu why don't you draw two?" Ran-San grins. Sanzu-San began to draw four cards and mutter curses as he glared at Ran-San. Rindo-San chuckles as he placed down his card. Luckily it was the card that I needed to win. "Uno! I win!" I cheer. "Games not over! I want to be second to win!" Sanzu-San frowns as he still kept his cards. I smiled as I watched them play until my phone began to vibrate. I raised a brow at the unknown number. "Moshi Moshi," I answer. "Hey, Kitten. It's me, Genji." My eyes widen. "G-Genji, h-hello! I didn't expect you to call me or know that you have my number." I said. "Sorry for being weird. I got it from Daku." He replies. "Oh, that makes more sense," I reply with a small chuckle. I almost forgot they Daku and Genji knew each other since kindergarten. "Yeah, anyway I just wanted to call you so I know it was you. I want to talk about more motorcycles with you." I smile and slightly blush. "That would be nice. Hopefully, we can also talk about music as well." I smile. "Of course! Oh, gotta go. I text or call you again tomorrow." He said. "Alright, good night, Genji." I hum. "Good night, Kitten." We ended the call and I felt my face heat up. 

Kitten was still just a nickname to me, so when he said it. . ."Looks like someone has a crush." Ran-San teases. I almost forgot they were there. I shook my head. "He wouldn't date someone like me. Plus, he already has a girlfriend." I said. I then jumped as my phone vibrated again, only it was a text from Daku. 

Daku:

Is it alright if we go to your place to practice after school? My place isn't very. . .private.

I felt nervous since I was living with the worst criminals in Japan. "Hey, is it alright if Daku comes over for practice?" I ask. "You probably have to talk to Mikey about that, Princess." Rindo-San said. I hummed in response and got up from the couch. "Hope you win, Sanzu-San!" I giggle as I walked out of the room. I was a little nervous on bringing this up to Mikey. Daku is still a new person in my life and I got to know a little more about him over the two days we've been a duo together. "Hey, (Y/n)." I look up to see Koko-San. He looked like he was getting ready for bed. "Getting ready for bed?" He asks me. "In a bit. Do you know where Mikey is?" I ask him. "In his room. Though just be quiet when you walk in. He may be able to sleep tonight." Koko-San said before going into his room. 

I may have lived with Bonten for a while now, but to be honest, I don't fully know their background. Such as Mikey's sleeping problems. Some things they just like to keep quiet about. I made it to Mikey's room and quietly opened his door. "Mikey?" I quietly called out. I saw him laying on his bed and thought he was asleep, until he hummed in response. He sits up and looks over to me. "Do you need something, (Y/n)?" he asks. I stepped into his room and stood at his door. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologize. "It's fine. What is it that you need?" He asks as he made a spot for me to sit. "U-Um. . .as you know, Daku is my duo for choir. He asked me if it was okay if he could come over here, since his place isn't very private. I was wondering if you were okay with it." I said to him. I felt his hand on top of my head as he began to rub it gently. 

"It's fine if he comes over. Me and the others will try to keep our distance away from you two, but I'm leaving two men to watch over you. And your door stays open the whole time." I giggle at his last sentence. "You sound like a dad." I giggle a bit more. I then hugged him. "Thank you, Mikey." I hum. I felt his arms wrap around me. "Anything for you, (Y/n)." He hums.