Always and Forever (Bonus Chapter)

O my Luve is like a red, red rose

   That's newly sprung in June;

O my Luve is like the melody   That's sweetly played in tune.

So fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
   So deep in luve am I;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
   Till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
   And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
I will luve thee still, my dear,
   While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only love!
   And fare thee weel awhile!
And I will come again, my luve,
   Though it were ten thousand miles.

Jungkook finished reciting the poem with a bright smile playing on his lips. He was holding me close to his chest, with a book in one hand and the other hand around my waist. I smiled in contentment, staring at him.

"You are such a sap. You know that right?" A chuckle escaped me.

"I am aware, love." Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "You don't need to remind me."

"What is the name of this poem?" I asked.

"A red, red rose by Robert burns. He wrote this poem for his beloved."

"Ah, seems like the man was also pretty whipped like you." My eyes glinted in mischief as I brushed my nose against his.

Jungkook pulled my head closer and kissed me, smiling against my lips. Even after all these years, he never fails to make my heart flutter. The sparks only seem to get stronger.

We were star-crossed lovers once, whose love was doomed to end in tragedy.

But he kept his promise.

He followed me to the ends of the world.  . .rewrote the stars to find me again. . .

And loved me in a way that defied time and fate. . .