19: When Prince Charming becomes Cinderella

Kiara

Someone was hammering my head badly. Very badly. And if I could just catch that little piece of shit, I would have sent them to the deepest parts of hell.

I groaned at the headache. Ugh, my head hurts so bad.

I tried to open my eyes but even that action hurt my head.
Yeah, I could handle drinks really well. But the hangover that followed  in the morning was a total bitch.

I snuggled deeper into the warm sheets instead, giving up on the idea of waking up. Suddenly, my head hit a warm chest and I inhaled the heavenly scent that emanated from the body. A hand wrapped around my body pulling me closer. Wait, who the hell am I cuddling with?

The events from yesterday started rushing back to my brain. Melaine, the fight with mom, then Jungkook taking me somewhere, sitting on the hood of car, talking and me crying in front of him. I cried in front of him! This is bad.  

Then, I also remembered that we were going to kiss but he pulled away and something about not taking advantage of me. Shit, I literally begged him for the kiss. Way to go, Kiara. My heart warmed at the thought that he didn't kiss me thinking that it would be taking advantage of me.

But I remembered nothing that happened afterwards. I must have totally blacked out. I squinted my eyes open and the first thing that my eyes met was a shirtless Jungkook.

My breath hitched. Damn. That's some great body. His torso was completely naked but he was wearing grey sweatpants. He was still sleeping soundly.

I peeked underneath the sheets. My clothes were still intact. I breathed a sigh of relief at that or disappointment, you take a guess.

I froze in my position when Jungkook came too close to me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. My heartbeat accelerated at that. His hold on my body tightened. I stopped breathing for a moment.

"Hey, wake. . . . .up.", I muttered, trying to compose myself. This close proximity wasn't doing anything good to me. "Wake up!"

"Shut. . . .up.", He groaned and placed his palm on top of my mouth in his sleepy state.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Wake up?!", My voice came out muffled.

But he didn't budge and damn, the man weighed like a log. I was gasping for breath under him.

I hit him on his abdomen with my knee, the impact making him roll away as he opened his eyes. "Ouch, what was that for?!"

I quickly got up from the bed. My feet landed on the hard ground. "Why are you here?", I yelled. "And naked on top of that?!"

"For your information, this is my house. And my bedroom. Where the hell should I go if not here?", Jungkook said groggily as he rubbed his eyes. "You were drunk as hell yesterday. I had to bring you here or your dad would have killed me."

"Oh.", Realization dawned on me as I took in the surrounding. This was really his home.  "But why on this bed? Isn't there any other guest room here? And why are you naked?", I snapped my fingers.

"I am not naked. I just can't sleep with a shirt on. And you were really drunk yesterday. You were going to wake the whole house up when I brought you here. I wasn't going to go and ask the keys of the guest room to the housekeeper in the middle of the night with your drunk self. So, I had no option but to bring you here.", He finished in one go with a scowl etched on his face. "Now, are you done?"

I rolled my eyes. I don't know why I wanted to kiss him last night.

"I am done. But I also found something new.", I said with a smirk.