ChApTeR-10❤️

"YOU DID WHAT???? " both his besties yelled from the other side of the phone. Sach pa quickly took the phone away from his ear.

"Sachin, what the hell are you thinking. How are we going to explain it to the public?"

"How did you even manage to do that? Didn't the people there recognise you?" both of his friends yelled out. Virat lightly stirred in his sleep and whined.

"Both of you, idiots, shut up. He's still sleeping you'll wake him up." Sachin whispered back.

"Wake up whom? " a boisterous voice could be heard off the screen and in no time, Ro came into the screen.
"Heya Sach pa!!!! Aap vapis kab aarahe ho?" he asked excitedly. Sachin winced as he heard Virat whine again in his sleep. He loves all his kiddos but none of them seem to know how to control their volume. Atleast Virat is different. (He has no idea that he will soon be proven wrong)

"Kal subhah"he said answering the last question and deciding to ignore the first.

"Theeke lekin aap mere chocolates lana mat bhoolna!"

"Nahi bhoolunga baba. Tere dono bhai kya kar rahe he? "

"Woh Yuvi pa aur Mahi bhai apne room me so rahe h"

"So rahe h? Iss waqt?"

"Pata nahi mujhse toh wahi bolke gaye aur room lock kardiya. Mujhe toh sone nahi dete aur khud jaake so gaye"

"Hawwww itni himmat unki? " Sachin asked gasping dramatically.

"Haina? Mera dard koi samajhta hi nahi hai idhar" Rohit said wiping away his fake tears.

"Oyi, dramebaaz hum aadhe ghante mein walk ke liye ja rahe hein. Un dono se pucho ki woh aa rahe hein ya nahi."

"Theeke dada. Can we get ice-cream when we go out, please ? "

"Sure thing kiddo!" Jammy bhai said ruffling his hair. Rohit cheered and ran away from the group towards the dorm they were staying at.

"So do you really think that Mahi and Yuvi are sleeping right now?" Sachin asked his two besties.

"Not a chance"
"No way in the universe" both his friends replied at the same time.

"What do you guys know that I don't know?" Sachin asked narrowing his eyes.

"First tell us how did you end up adopting that kid? " Jammy bhai asked. Sach pa narrated the whole thing to his besties and by the end of the whole tale, both his besties were boiling in anger.

"When I saw those three boys pinning that kid to the wall, it took every bit of self restraint I have to not just go and punch those guys. And that warden? Who does he think he is? 'Miscreants get punished' my foot! Right now, I literally just wanna go back there and punch the living lights out of anyone and everyone who ever hurt the kid."

"I know. That warden better be glad that I wasn't there, or I would have broken his head with my bat." Dada said as he clenched his fists.

"As much as I agree with you, Dadi, bas kar yaar, screen todega kya?" Jammy bhai asked controlling his own anger and trying to calm the situation. Sachin himself couldn't calm down. Everytime he closed his eyes, he could only see the kid's scar covered body.

"Achcha ab tum yeh batao, Yuvi aur Mahi ne kya kiya ab? "

"Ab tak toh kuch kiya nahi hai par woh karne ja rahe hai. "

"Kya matlab?" Sachin smiled as he felt virat putting his head on his lap and hugging his torso. He slightly ran his hand through his hair.

"Woh tujhe woh Arnav Rathore yaad hai?"

Sachin just nodded his head. Yes, he remembered the Arnav. He had been behind Mahi 's life ever since the U-19 world cup. Because according to him, Mahi's winning six had taken away the spot light away from his brilliant knock. He had given Mahi a very hard time but Mahi being the nice, sweet guy hardly ever said anything, but Yuvi couldn't bear it. As Mahi's twin brother and bestie, he followed his duty of protecting and defending the former as a religion. Sachin himself, admired Arnav 's batting - he knew how to be composed in pressure situations but that was about it. He had never seen the guy smile. He was always scowling or frowning at his kids (Yuvi, Ro and Mahi). He was greedy and not in the good way. He just wanted the fame and he would do anything for it and Sachin himself had been in the sports field long enough to know that sportsman with a mindset like that is more dangerous than an asset. He had many times tried to hurt Mahi and Yuvi in the practice session claiming that it was an 'accident' but since they did not have any 'proof',they couldn't put up a complaint against him.

"What about him? "he asked slightly worried. Did he do something to his little brothers? He subconsciously tightened his grip on Virat who gladly snuggled more into his new guardian.

"Oh, the normal. But this time he tried to attack our little khumbkaran who is mostly oblivious on his part because Yuvi and Mahi broke it off quite fast. But the two of them literally looked like they would kill anyone who even came near them when they went into their room to 'sleep'. Mahi looked like a thunder cloud and Yuvi had one of his evil smirks on his face. Considering the fact that Yuvi did not punch him square on the face already, any guesses what's gonna happen next? "

"Someone is in for a terrible day ahead full of pranks."

"Ting Ting Ting! You got that right! They must be planning all about it in the room right now and maybe already started it too with Jaddu in the huddle." Dada said with a smirk.

"Henceforth, the walk right now. Seeing the smile on Ashu's, Irfan 's, Ash's, Bhuvi 's and Ajju's face, the drama has already started and we don't think we can handle all of that right now... So we take a walk, which gives us some time to relax before facing the storm and let Yuvi and Mahi dwell on their victory for some time." Jammy bhai said.

"Jammy? Is that you? You are okay with their dangerous group collabing for a prank?"

"No one messes with our kids and gets away with it." Jammy bhai said with a smirk which scared Sach pa a little bit.

"Talking about kids, where is our new kid?" Dada asked.

"My*" Sachin pa corrected possessively.

"No, he is our kid." Dada protested.

"He still loves me the most though"Sach pa said back showing Virat sleeping hugging him. Dada grumbled about that was only because the two of them were not with Virat at the moment while Jammy bhai gushed at how cute Virat looked.

At the same time, Rohit came back running.

"Dada, bhai, Yuvi pa and Mahi bhai said that they have a stomach ache so they are not coming."

"Looks like only you're gonna get ice cream today then." Jammy bhai said smiling at Rohit.

"Achcha Sach, baad mein call karte gain. Bye! " Dada and Jammy said.

"Bye Sachin pa!" Rohit yelled.

"Bye kiddo! And my besties!!! Take care. Sadak ke beech me mat chalna. Hamare papa ka road nahi hai. Side mein hi chalna please. I don't want you people injured when I come there tomorrow. Merse dekha nahi jaaega" Sachin said.

"Chal na zyaada drama mat kar. Byeee" Dada said back.

"Byeeee" Sachin said as he hanged up to see the kid still sleeping peacefully.

"I should probably wake him up to drink and eat something" he thought to himself.

"Let me prepare something first". He carefully shifted his head back to the pillow. He whined in protest but went right back to sleep.

"This kid can give a tough competition to my little khumbkaran also when it comes to sleeping. They would make good friends." he thought to himself smiling as he left the room.