ChApTeR-37❤️

So Mahi and Yuvi ushered everyone into their room and called Vikas bhai and Vishal bhai.

They quickly briefed them about everything and were in return assured that they would do anything to help. Vikas bhaiyya and Vishal bhaiyya were head coaches in Sach pa's cricket training academy. Atleast that was what the outside world thought. The duo actually were detectives. They worked under cover a lot and they needed a cover when they were trying to search for Virat's parents's murderers. Sach pa already knew about it, so he offered them to work at his academy. That way, their real identity would not be exposed.

"You can't just ask us to prove that he is your brother out of nowhere, Yuvi!" Vishal bahi said exasperated looking at Mahi and others for help.

"Vishal bhai, I left a comb there!" Mahi exclaimed suddenly.

"Yeah. I didn't know you were having hair fall, Mahi!" Vikas bhaiyya said joining in on the convo.

"It was not mine, it was Virat's!" Mahi said.

"Virat is having hairfall?" Yuvi exclaimed.

"Not the point, Yuvi!" Mahi chastised.

"I'm sure Rohit has left something here behind too." Vikas bhaiyya stated getting the point. He really wanted to help reunite the family.

"Forgot more like!" Vishal bhaiyya added.

"It will take two days minimum..." Vikas bhai added ignoring his brother.

"Okie bhaiyya. Thank you!" Mahi and Yuvi thanked them as they waited anxiously for the day to come.

It was a friday and it was hard to act normal. The main reason being the two hyper active monkeys being grounded today. The seniors tried to act as non- suspicious as they could until Sunday.

On Sunday, the group again huddled in Mahiraj's room and waited for half an hour before they got a reply.

"You guys were right. He is your little brother." was the single line reply that they got with the dna report.

"How do we tell Virat this?" Yuvi asked the others.

"Tell me what?" they heard a voice from outside the door seconds before it banged open.

"Nothing bacha!" Sach pa answered as Mahi hurriedly closed his phone. This was not the way they wanted Virat to find out.

"Kya chupa rahe ho merese?" Virat asked with a pout crossing his arms across his chest.

"Kuch nahi baba! Tu yaha kaise?" Mahi bhai asked trying to divert his mind.

"Kyu, nahi aa sakta kya main? Mere bhai ka kamra h, mai kabhi bhi aaunga" Virat said asserting his right.

"Nahi, nahi, you can come in anytime. Mujhe laga weekend h to, tum dono aaj late uthoge. Isliye poocha." Yuvi covered up.

"Har din toh issi time uthta hu na isliye aaj bhi neend khul gayi. Woh Ro panda abhi bhi so raha h!" he complained cutely.

Just then, a drenched Rohit also came running into the room.

"Mahi bhai, Virat ne mere upar paani phenka!" Rohit complained.

"Mahi bhai woh uth nahi raha tha!" Virat justified.

"Tum dono pe hi gaye hain." Sach pa muttered fondly looking at Rohit and Virat, remembering instances when Mahi and Yuvi fought for the most non - sensical reasons.

"Haan, hum unke hi yoh bhai h- kya hua?" Virat paused when he saw all the seniors shift uncomfortably. Sach pa looked at Mahi. This was going to be an uncomfortable encounter no matter when they chose to do it.

"Koi mujhe kuch batayega?" Virat snapped irritated. He knew it had something to do with him.

"Lower your voice, young man!" Sach pa said sternly. Biological or not, Virat was like his son and he was not raising disrespectful kids. Virat quietened down.

"Virat, Rohit, we both need to tell you something."

"Kya bhai?" Rohit also asked curious.

"Rohit, Virat is your biological brother. Yuvi and I are your cousins. We were adopted by your parents." Mahi bhai said.

"What? Jhoot bol rahe ho na? Prank h na yeh?" Virat asked laughing.

"Kya?"Rohit asked more weakly knowing from their tone that they were not joking.

Mahi and Yuvi took turns to brief their two younger brothers about all that had happened all those years ago while the seniors just supported them. Virat looked at them emotionally and left, Rohit not far behind. The seniors thought to leave them alone for some time. After all, it was a big news to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Virat, Rohit? Door toh kholo. Khaana nahi khaana kya?" Mahi and Yuvi knocked at the door for what felt for the millionth time.

"Nahi" was the only reply they both got.

"Virat, Rohit, its your favourite Chole kulche, boys, aake khaalo!" Yuvi pa tried bribing.

It had been almost 3 hours now. The boys had already skipped breakfast and there was no way the seniors would let them miss dinner too. They heard a little discussion going on inside the room and were sure that the boys would come out now.

"Hame nahi khaana!" was the reply they got instead.

"Acha toh maar khaoge?" Jammy bhai's stern voice rang through the hallway. He was answered with silence. He knew that it had been a lot to take in. But not eating food was not an option. Both Rohit and Virat were the type of people who got sick very easily and Jammy bhai was not taking any risk with their health.

"Tum dono darwaza khologe ya mein tod ke ajaun?" Jammy bhai scolded again. Again, silence greeted them.

"Ok, I'm going to count till 3 and if you boys are bot out here, you'll see the worst side of me." Sach pa threatened following his friend's plan. He could understand the kid's feelings but one look at Mahi and Yuvi told him that they were upset too.

"1-" he started counting. They could hear some noises inside the room.

"2-" he continued. He knew the boys will burst out of the room anytime now.

"3-" the door burst open and the two boys came out of the room.

"Agaye hum- Ouch!" both of them yelped when Jammy bhaiyya and Sach pa grabbed both their ears and smacking them on the back all the way to the dining room.

"No one's going to get up from here until all the food is gone!" Sach pa said in his authorative tone.

The boys just pouted while rubbing their back and sat down on their chair.

Lunch was mostly a silent affair. Rohit and Virat were trying to leave the room when Sach pa said-

"Rohit, Virat, to my study. Now." Sach pa ordered. The boys just nodded and left.

With Rohirat-

"Yaar,I told you we should go out when they called tbe first time only! Ab tere wajah se hum dono ki band bajne vaali h!" Rohit whined.

"You only wanted to come out because you wanted to eat!" Virat argued. They both shut up when they heard footsteps outside the study.

With the others -

"Thoda pyaara se nahi samjha sakte the?" Dada asked his besties mockingly. Mahi and Yuvi smartly kept quiet. Yes, they were hurt by Rohirat's behaviour, but they were their little brothers. They wanted to defend them, but shut up when they saw the look on Sach pa's face. This was not Sach pa, the 'cool bhaiya'. This was 'Sach pa the stern guardian'.

"Bahut pyaar se baat kar liya! It's time for some tough love" Sach pa said as he got up from the table.

"Hum bhi aaye?" Mahi and Yuvi asked when they saw him head towards the study.

"Nahi, tum logon ka practice session h aaj. I'll call in sick for Rohit. You go, I'll handle it here." Sach pa said while looking at his friends for some backing. After one threatening look from Jammy bhai to Dada and Mahiraj, which got them running towards the car, Sach pa could finally talk to his wards in privacy.