ChApTeR-15❤️

"Guys! We need to go like right now! Meeting hai hamara!" Sachin yelled as he came running into the room and dragging his besties out with him who were talking to the kids.

"Aap kaha ja rahe ho? " Virat asked.

"Ek meeting attend karna h bacha! Main totally bhul gaya tha"

"But aapne promise kiya tha ki aap aaj pure der mere saath rahoge!"

"Sorry na bacha! Kal pure din mein idhar hi rahunga. Acha, give me hug!" Sach pa said hugging all of his kiddos while Jammy Bhai and Dada stared amused at their bestie playing pacifier.

"Byeee!! " Virat squealed as he waved enthusiastically.

"Yuvi pa, chalo na, movie dekhte hai! " Rohit yelled all of a sudden.

"Sure, Shana" Yuvi said as he smiled at Rohit. He turned to Virat who looked kind of uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Uhhh Virat, right? " Yuvi asked and Virat nodded. "How about you and Ro go get some snacks and Mahi and I can set up the movie?"

"Okay" Virat answered happily. A movie with his idols? He was over the moon. Rohit looked at his older brothers with a frown. Movie was there thing.... And now this stranger was going to join them. He wanted to protest but then he saw the look on Yuvi bhai's face that said that he was thinking something.

"Theeke, chal" he said to Virat, not so politey, but Virat was too excited to notice.

With Rohirat -

"Where did Sach pa keep all the snacks? " Rohit asked not finding it in the usual places.

"Woh, it's in the top shelf. I'll get it!" Virat answered and being the usual monkey he is, he climbed up the cabinet with the help of a stool to get the snacks.

"Oye! Kya kar raha h? Gir jayega!" Rohit yelled genuinely concerned seeing the human shaped monkey.

"Mein toh theek hu!" Virat said from top. "What snacks do you want?"

"Throw down whatever you have up there down." Rohit answered keeping an eye on Virat.

"Theeke!" Virat said as he threw down all the chips, popcorn and chocolates he could find.

"Bhai, I think this is enough." Rohit said as he saw the pile on the floor.

"Sirf itna hi h" he heard a soft voice say from above and he looked up to see Virat gripping onto the cabinet with his life.

"Ab udhar ghar banana hai kya? Aaja neeche!" Rohit said but Virat was unresponsive.

"Oye! Kya hua? "

"Mujhe niche nikalna nahi aata! " Virat said.

"Kya! Bola tha maine don't do this monkeying. Phas gaya na tu!" Rohit said as he looked at the guy exasperated. Virat didn't say anything.

"Ruk main Mahi bhai aur Yuvi pa ko bulake aata hu." Rohit said as he made to move out.

"Nahi main khud utar lunga-" Virat tried to say but slipped a bit.

"Abe! Sir phodne ka irada h kya? "Rohit yelled. He looked at the guy who had his eyes closed and was shaking in fear. He didn't know why, but he just wanted to get the guy down and hug him.

"Acha ek kaam kar, jump." Rohit said.

Virat's eyes popped open. Jump?! "Kya?"he asked lamely.

"Jump! I'll catch you. "

"Nahi mein khud aa jaunga neeche." Virat claimed still holding onto the cabinet.

"Mein bhaaiyon ko bulau?" Rohit asked threateningly.

"Nahi!"

"Toh udhar latke rehna h?"

"Nahi -"

"Toh jump na! "

"But what if you get hurt? You have a match to play soon! " There was no way Virat wanted to hurt his idol. Rohit felt warm when he heard that. So this kid was not jumping because he thought that Rohit would hurt himself. He saw Virat's hand slip and bit and a squeal leave his lip.

He had to do something and quick. "Virat! Tere piche cockroach! " he yelled all of a sudden. And as expected, Virat left the cabinet and jumped down where Rohit was ready to catch him. He quickly caught him and Virat folded his legs around Rohit's waist so Rohit was carrying him like a baby.

Rohit hugged Virat for a second as he felt the boy shiver. He rubbed the boy's back like how Mahi bhai and Yuvi pa used to do with him when he was scared.

"Are you ready to leave me now? " Rohit asked teasingly.

"Oh I'm sorry-"

"Don't be. Now let's take these snacks to the room or the two of them are going to get worried what happened to us." Rohit did with a laugh and Virat joined in as they gathered the snacks in their arms and went to the room.

With Mahiraj -

"Yuvi, what are you planning? "

"What? "

"You called the new kid to watch a movie. You never ask anyone to do that other than us. "

"I just wanna know the new kid is all!"

"He is a kid Yuvi! "

"Look, I won't do anything too mean. Considering the fact that he's practically adopted by Sach pa now, we'll see a lot of him. I just want to know what kind of kid he is..."

"So what is your plan? " Mahi asked knowing he won't be able to stop his crazy best friend.

"You remember the horror movie, you, Ro and I had decided to watch ages ago and our seniors did not let us watch?"

"Yeah, what about it? "

"Well, the seniors are not here, what better time to watch it? "

"You do realise that the movie is 18+? And the kid is just 17."

"Eh, one year difference. He'll be fine. So are you ready to watch a movie? "

"Sure."

"Let's draw the curtains?"

"Whatever for? "

"To create the mood you dumb head. "

"Sure." Mahi said not really focused.

"Kya hua hai tujhe? Bahut time se dekh raha hu. Distracted h tu and don't lie to me. I'm your twin and I have known you inside out properly for 21 years now. "

"I don't know, there's something. I'm not sure myself. I'll definitely tell you when I figure all of it out. But Yuvi? "

"Yeah?"

"We will not make the boy do anything that he's not comfortable with. " Mahi said seriously.

"Of course bhai! Now we gotta wait for then to come in." Yuvi said giving his twin a comforting look.

I said I'll update ages ago, didn't I? Well, turns out I'm not too good with promises. Lol. I thought I'll update it yesterday but I had a exam today so I couldn't. Anyway, happy belated birthday to the person who got me so interested in cricket. I'll be honest, I didn't know anything about cricket till last year. It was so bad, that k just knew Virat as Anushka 's husband (I didn't ) each cricket at all. And then Vamika was born and the three of them were trending everywhere so I decided to check him out. I was introduced to him when he was supposedly in his"worst" form. I saw all the criticisms that was being thrown at him. I didn't know him but I felt like going and defending him from everyone. I hated some statements that other seniors mad about him. But I came to admire him when he came out of all of this strong. He kept his haters below his shoes and rose up. That's a champion right there. I just know that I'll always support himself and all the players till the day they play. Once again! Happy belated birthday!

Next update - Today.
(This time pakka wala promise)