🖤

Alright, I'll bite

Maybe Virat took it a bit too far

But....
Lsg deserved it

All those ppl telling Virat about fair play and behaviour were the same ppl who were singing praises of gg and lsg the last take.

Lekin what i don't understand is lucknow or rcb ke fight me csk and mi ke fans third wheel kyu kar rahe h?

Like kyu? It us pretty clear that when ms was the captain, ro and vi were the ones he trusted most in batting

In Ro's captaincy, ppl wanted Vi to fire - which he did in asia cup and wc

Honestly, if you see the dressing room reaction, every single rcb player was done with oh know

No one was guilty
No one in rcb wanted to calm down all of them were trolling lsg
And lsg deserves it
They did the same the last time

That Naveen got involved in the cross fire that i think is the only place where things were unnecessary

But otherwise lsg 100% deserved it!!!

Like Virat said,
If you wanna give it,
Then you need to know how to take it,
Or don't give it

And now that lsg and their fans are going after rcb and the fans, that is a big L

They have a L in their name what else can we expect

Honestly, lsg started it... They kept going after rcb even when the latter were not involved. RCB finished it

These ppl will b the same who go begging Virat to score when it comes to Ind matches

But honestly, the one thing that comes out of these haters is that I got names for the villains in my book.

And coming to respecting gg...

Respect is earned.
He won the wc. Good for him. Good for Ind.
After that all he has done is cry and give hate speeches.

Just because he is a senior or older doesn't mean he's always right or deserves to be respected.

Did you see his face yesterday? When they won the match, he was all lets take a photo then yesterday when Kohli was talking to Mayers, he went nd pulled him away.

Lets face it
Cricket stopped being a gentle man's game years ago
It never was when Aus was involved
Virat has won matches for Ind with the same aggression

So all the haters, suck it up!

And I hate myself for writing this... But statistically, Virat has scored more runs than Ro and Mahi bhai. That doesn't take away the fact that Ro and Mahi bhai ARE AMAZING PLAYERS.

I started watching cricket for Virat. He was the one I was rooting for since day 1. And even Mahi bhai can't take that place for me. I love him and Rohit and every single player in ict but Virat is going to be the one I'll always support. Cause He and his motivational talks and quotes came into my life when I really needed a distraction from my semi-terrible real life.

But yes, I am not a blind lover so I can identify when he's wrong or going over the line. Yesterday like I mentioned b4, only that Naveen thing was a bit much. I don't oppose anything else that happened yesterday.

Gambhir is like a period cramp. Comes back every now and then and I hate it. Honestly, I don't even care about his wc winning feat anymore. He's got enough credit for it. He's cried enough. He can cry more for all I care.

And as for all that is going on in the ict dressing room - with Sourav Ganguly and Rishab Pant.... I don't care. I don't care about the drama. I have just read so many wattpad fanfics that I kind of expected them to be like that in real life. So yeah. I'll keep myself happy with wattpad fanfics.

And in the mean time, I'm very happy with the Faf - Virat - Maxi bromance content I'm getting!

Is it just me? Or does Virat have better relations with foreigners?

Also retired cricketers really need to stay away from the sport. Their unprofessional commentary isn't helping. They have some reputation and respect now. Few more commentary gigs and they'll lose that soon.
So better to leave it or they'll end up like gg.