ChApTeR-12❤️

"Zal bhai, jaake dekh na ki woh room abhi bhi khula hai ya nahi?" Mahi asked. Before they had come to live there, the flat was more of a theatre and hence there were a lot of props that were locked away in a room.

Zak pa quietly went to check of the room was open. The others waited for him to come back.

"Yes, that room is open. What's your plan Mahi? "

"I heard around that this guy believes in the supernatural and is very scared of ghosts. Yuvi you remember, after Sach pa, Dada and Jammy bhai refused to let us go out, we started exploring that room where the wig and make up was there?"

"Mahi, I love you." Yuvi declared as he swept Mahi into a hug.

"All this love is making me teary. Care to tell us what just happened and what we're planning to do? We all don't have the same telepathic connection you know." Irfan bhai said.

"Well, one of us is probably gonna have to play dress up and scare the hell out of him."
Mahi said with a bright smile.

"I am in!" several voices cheered.

"Jaddu, is he in his room or outside?" Yuvi asked. He didn't need to specify whom he was talking about.

"Main dekhke aau?"

"Haan aur agar woh room ke bahar he toh try to distract him. Take this ear piece with you so we can stay connected."

"Okie. But who's gonna wear the costume?"Jaddu asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

"We'll rock, paper, scissor it" they decided.

Jaddu gleefully made his way out. He carefully checked the coast and even chatted to a few people in the corridors to avoid suspicion. Arnav was not in his room so Jaddu went to the cafeteria to check there. He could hardly compose himself enough to actually talk to him.

"Oye Arnav, tujhe kya hua re?" he asked all concerned.

Arnav kept quiet but one of his friends replied.

"Someone is pranking him for some time now. Uska hi result hai yeh"

"Tujhe muh kholne ko bola kisine?" Arnav hissed as he licked his friend under the table.

"Jaddu, keep him occupied." he heard on the ear piece.

"Pata nahi, kisney kiya hoga yeh sab" Jaddu said playing along. "I'll tell you some Jamnagar stories to cheer you up. Pata hai udhar ek jalebi mama ka bhoot rehta hai. Usko jalebiyan banana achcha lagta tha. Lekin jab bechne ka time aata tha tho woh logo se paison ke jagah jalebiyon ke bare mein poochte the. Sabko lagta tha ki woh pagal the. Phir woh ek din achanak se jalebi banate waqt mar gaye. Log jab unke ghar me aaye, unhone unhe mara dekhkar unke sare jalebiyan chura legaye. Tab se unki aatma idhar udhar bhatak rahi h."

"Tu chup kar be. Hame koi story wory nahi sunna. Tu ja yaha se. Tu Jamnagar hi chaleja!" Arnav said rudely.

"Jaddu come back."he heard a voice.

"Haan mein ja raha hoon." Jaddu spat. How dare this insolent brat disrespect his Jamnagar tales?

He quickly made it to the room.

"Kya hua?" he asked seeing everyone sitting on the bed giving him a smile.

"You want to make him regret that he made fun of your Jamnagar stories?" Sonu asked.
Jaddu nodded. "Get into this costume quick!" Dk urged and he did. They put on the wig on him and do the make up terribly.

"So here's the plan." Yuvi announced twirling a water gun in his hands. "Arnav is still outside so Jaddu is going to hide somewhere in the room and begin his acting as Jalebi mama while both Zak and Irfan will be hiding inside the cupboard. We're gonna put red colour water in these guns and the two of you can squirt it at all appreciate moments. Since none of you have experience climbing out of windows, Mahi and I are going to stand near the sun shade and play scary music first and then help you guys out of there. Ash is going to hack all the cameras so that we know Arnav's all movements and no one is going to know that we were here. All good with the plan? "

"Yes sir!!"they all answered.

So they quickly got into positions ready for action.

Arnav came into the room five minutes later and started taking his short off to sleep. He was going to open the cupboard to get another one when Jaddu all dressed up, who was standing in the corner spoke.

"So you think that I'm a joke huh? " he asked in a creepy voice.

"Hey! Who are you? How did the security let you in? "

"There is no one in this world who can stop me." Jaddu said with a maniacal laugh. Irfan and Zak thought that this was the best time to squirt the colour water. Mahi and Yuvi started playing the recording of creepy noises at the same time.

"Yeh... Yeh sab kya ho raha hai?" Arnav said trembling.

"Yeh sab tera the end hai" Jaddu said laughing maniacally again. The others were finding it quite hard to stop their laugh.

"Mummy! Bachaooooo. Jalebi mama ka bhoot hame mujhe khane aa raha h" Arnav yelled as he ran out of his room.

They all laughed and got out of their hiding spots.

"Kya acting tha Jaddu!"

"Haina! Mai toh retirement ke baad actor hi banunga." he replied.

"Good to know that you have your retirement plans sorted." Ash(he was watching out for them) said into the ear piece "but you have to clean up and get out of there soon. He may come back soon. "

"Come on guys clean up fast." Mahi yelled. Thankfully, there was not much to clean up except some paint. Sonu's room was right next to Armav's so they decided that they would climb up that window.

Yuvi offered his hand to Jaddu to climb up the window thinking that it would be tough for him with the costume on but Jaddu very skilfully just like a monkey climbed up the window.

"Isko retirement ke baad acting nahi, circus join karna chahiye." Yuvi said and Mahi couldn't agree more. They quickly helped Irfan and Zak climbing up too. As they were climbing up the window, they could here the ruckus in Arnav's room but nothing from their room. They wondered why it was so quiet. However, they did not have to wait long for an answer because as soon as the climbes up the window, they were met with the sight of Dada and Jammy bhai sitting on the bed.

"Sab log agaye ya aur koi bacha hai aane mein? "Jammy bhai asked.

"Sab log idhar hi hai bhai" Mahi mumbled.

"Good then. Care to tell me why did we come back to see you guys revealing your acrobatic skills near the window? " dada asked glaring at them.

An-

So this is the part 2 of the prank. How was it? Yeah seniors are going to meet Virat soon.... How do you think their first interaction would go?