ChApTeR-11❤️

Sachin was just almost done making dinner when he received a call from Yuvi. He quickly attended it.

"Sach pa abse aap hi hamare favourite bhai ho" Yuvi said whining while Mahi just sat pouting in the corner not saying anything.

Sachin had a vague idea what made his kiddos make that proclamation all of a sudden. He would ask them what happened anyway but before that, he needed to do something else.

He quickly started recording the call.
"Oye Yuvi, kuch sunai nahi de raha. Phirse boliyo."

"Maine bola ki abse aap hi hamare favourite senior ho. Dada aur Jammy bhai ab bahut khadoos hogaye hain.

Sachin pa stopped recording.
"Kyu kya kiya unhone?"

"Hamari koi bhi galti nahi thi Sach pa , phir bhi unhone hame daanta." Mahi said sulking.

"Tum dono ne kuch bhi nahi kiya? Toh udhar Arnav ' jalebi mama ka bhoot usse khane aa raha hai' kyu chila raha h? " Jammy bhai asked while trying to control the laugh and maintain a tough demeanor.

"And who is this Jalebi mama?" Dada asked unable to even pretend that he's angry. "Aur danta kisne tum dono ko? "

"Jammy bhai ne daanta toh tha hallway mean aur aapne unhe rokne ka try bhi
nahi kiya." Yuvi mumbled.

"Oye you left too many clues tracing back to you. Jab prank karte ho toh dimaag use karna padta hai."

"Are you saying that we don't have brains, Dada? " Mahi bhai asked unamused.

"Nahi baba. Bas tum dono thode kache ho" Dada said trying to pacify him.

"Know that this is only a one time thing... But I can't help but be proud of you for that prank. If anyone asks I'm gonna stay quiet but the way he ran saying jalebi mama mujhe khane aa raha hai was the best. And I scolded you because what you guys were doing was risky. You could have fallen down and hurt yourself."

"Sorry Jammy bhai we'll take care from now on."

"So do you guys like me now? " Jammy bhai asked.

"We never not liked you bhai!" Yuvi and Mahi answered.

"Oye and what about me? " Dada asked.

"We love you too dada" the two yelled and the four of them had a group hug.

"Good to know that my two main competitors as the best big brother are back. Lekin aap logon ka agar bharat milaap khatam ho gaya ho toh someone care to tell me what happened? "

"Woh Sach pa-" Yuvi started narrating

Flash back-

Mahi and Yuvi were beyond mad when they heard Arnav say sh*t about their little brother. It literally took Mahi physically holding Yuvi down to get him to not actually punch Arnav on the face. Yuvi complained about it for a while but was quick to be pacified when Mahi told him that they would deal with that nuisance their way. So, they both went onto the room to plan things out. They obviously had to add the rest of the crazy pack into the plan.
Since the whole group was already so protective of Ro, no one had to be convinced. Jaddu's room was right across the hall to Arnav's.

"Jaddu, tu na jaise hi woh banda apne room se nikalta hai, yeh camera uske room me fix kardiyo. Hame idhar bethke free entertainment mil jaega. Aur jab tu camera fix karne jaaega na, toh hame bhi signal dediyo." Mahi said and everyone looked at him like he was possessed.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me like that?" he asked.

"Mahi tu mera bhai hi hai na? Tujhe sach me bukhar toh nahi hain?" Yuvi asked as he touched the former's forehead.

"No one dares to mess with my little brother and gets away with it." Mahi said moving Yuvi's hand from his forehead.

Yuvi and Mahi skilfully snuck into Arnav's room 15 minutes later on receiving the signal. Apparently the guy had gone out on a walk.

They quickly added black colour into his face wash and replaced his shampoo with a neon green dye. They had originally brought to prank Jammy bhai but they thought better of it. Since none of them wanted to run any extra laps during the practice session, they didn't carry on with the plan. And now, they were glad they saved it up. And all they had to do now was wait. Arnav had messed with the wrong group and now he would bear the consequences.

All of them went back to their rooms as if nothing had happened and waited for the drama to unfold. Roughly 30 minutes later, a loud shriek could be heard from Arnav's room.

Everyone turned to see the love footage and could hardly stop themselves from laughing. Arnav looked like an absolute buffoon with neon green hair and an ashened face. They could see some of his friends come into the room.

"Arnav kya-yeh kya ho gaya tujhe?"

"Mujhe kya pata mein toh bas abhi hi bahar se aaya tha. Bal aur muh dhoke nikala toh yeh halat hui. Ye zaroor uss Mahi aur Yuvi ka hi kaam hoga. Aaj toh main unko chodunga nahi."

Yuvi scoffed, "Pehle apna baal aur muh theek karle phir dekhte hai kaun kisko chodega"

"Bhai lekin woh dono practice ke baad se hi apne room me hein woh kaise karenge yeh sab? " one friend asked.

"Tu yeh sab chod, mein tere liye cheese fries aur coffee mangau ?" another one of his friends asked.

"Please! Mangao na! " Ash said with a sarcastic smile. Being a friendly guy, he had made some friends with the staff there. He waited for Arnav to place the order and went near the room service person who was going to take the food to Arnav. While he distracted the man, Jinks exchanged the sugar packets with salt and exchanged the cheese fries with really spicy fries and then again went to their rooms.

Minutes later, another scream was heard from the same room. Arnav had just taken a bite of the fries and since he had very low tolerance of spice, his eyes were ready watering. He took a sip of the coffee to sooth him a bit only to spit it out the next second because of the saltiness.

The ICT smirked in their room. This was only the beginning .

AN -
Sooooooo this is the first part of the revenge prank..... Hope you like it. Thoda late hogaya. My school is reopening today after the vacations! I do not wanna wake up early in the morning 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭