𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter five ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE MATCH WAS just a successful mission for Elena

THE MATCH WAS just a successful mission for Elena. The girl had managed to win the match 6-1 and 6-2. Her family was super excited for her and Roger was proud of his choice to help her when she was younger. He had done the right choice choosing her for mentoring and he could not be any prouder that he was already. However, he did not know that a certain driver was feeling the same. Lando was over the moon when Elena won the last point and took the set, with the match too. He was watching the tennis player with his friends on tv and all of them had noticed how talented Elena was. The driver had sent her a message before her match, wishing her good luck and telling her to be careful. He, obviously, did not want to happen anything bad at her.

Elena was very focus on her servings and at her movements

Elena was very focus on her servings and at her movements. She knew that that game was one of her best ones and she was pleased with her performance. "And here is our little champion" her father greeted her, after meeting up again in a restaurant near the stadium she was playing. "Dad, I'm not a champion yet" she told him smirking and all of them laughed. Roger congratulated her once again and they started talking about the match. Federer had seen a lot of progress in her and he was happy that the girl was improving herself. "How are your university days going?" her mother asked her concerned. She would always worry about her. She was afraid that Elena was pushing herself to the limits, something that was not good for her.

Elena did not reply immediately. She thought how her time for studying was limited to the maximum now that the competitions had started again and how that was affecting her mentally. "They are alright" she answered and her mother knew what she meant. Elena was already starting to get emotional exhausted more quickly than the years before and she looked at her with sadness. She could not do anything to help her. The university work was getting worser every month and Elena was not sure how she would manage to continue play tennis. Federer had made sure to remind her that her studies were above her tennis career. Being a lawyer was a job that she could easily find work, while tennis would only offer her for the years she would not be beatable. The conversation continued and her oldest brother was telling them about his experience in the military. Tom had joined the army recently and he was excited to describe to his little sister his adventures in the nature.

"When will you come back home?" George, her other brother, asked her and looked at her. He knew that she could not say any lies to him."I really don't know. I like it here and I would like to stay for a little bit longer" she told him truthfully.

 I like it here and I would like to stay for a little bit longer" she told him truthfully