𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty six ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

SAVANNAH HAD NOTICED HOW ELENA WAS ON THE BOAT, looking at their friends having fun

SAVANNAH HAD NOTICED HOW ELENA WAS ON THE BOAT, looking at their friends having fun. The pregnant woman walked slowly towards the younger girl and sat next to her. For a few minutes none of them talked at all. Savannah knew that sometimes the presence of someone was enough for comforting someone else. Elena leaned on the woman's shoulder and sighed. Savannah patted her back comforting her and let her take her time. "Lando told me something yesterday, but I don't know what to feel about it" she started and looked at the older girl. Savannah made her a sign to continue. "He told me that he would like to give our relationship a second chance. I want too, but I'm afraid if the relationship does not work again. I really do not want to loose him, you. You guys have changed my life, my perspective to everything. You taught me that not be alright was normal and that I could always trust you. So, he said that he wanted to be more and if I don't want to be together, then he said we could be friends with benefits. And I really don't know what to do. I mean I want to give our relationship a second chance too, but I'm afraid. Afraid that he will leave me, that if the fans learn about it they will hate me - for being with Lando and leaving tennis too - I can't handle all these" she added and her eyes started watering.

"Look, I really don't know you for a long time, but you look like an amazing person. And right now you showed me why I should trust you too. You are too kind for our world Elena. You are too good and I'm glad that I got to meet you. As for the situation between you and Lando, I would say that you should try one more time. I'm sure that then it would be what they say perfect for each other, but wrong time?" she said questionably and both of them laughed. "But don't do it because I said so. Think about it, do you want to be with Lando? Do you see in the future yourself with Lando?" she asked her. Elena took her time and thought. "Well, yeah. I have caught several times myself thinking how we would be if the first relationship had not ended so quickly. Only if I had tried harder, I had heard Lando" she murmured and took a deep breath. "Then, here you have your answer. Talk to him in the afternoon, I will make sure that no one else will disturb you. I will tell them that I decided how I wanted to name the baby girl" Savannah reassured her and gave her a smile. "Thank you Savannah, I really don't know what I would do if you weren't here. And by the way, what's the name? And how is this little princess?" she exclaimed and a smile was drawn on her face. "Me and Oliver decided on Mila. Well, we concluded in two names and he gave me the opportunity to choose one of them. And she is alright. She is a very nice baby and healthy too. She can't wait to meet her aunt" she smirked at Elena and the girl smiled even more. A smile that Lando would not want to lose see it.

 A smile that Lando would not want to lose see it