𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty four ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"AND LANDO NORRIS IS PASSING NOW CHARLES LECLERC! HE IS NOW IN P2!" Elena heard through her head phones and high-fived Jon, both of them being happy for the British driver

"AND LANDO NORRIS IS PASSING NOW CHARLES LECLERC! HE IS NOW IN P2!" Elena heard through her head phones and high-fived Jon, both of them being happy for the British driver. The weather was a little rainy and all the drivers were in inters. A few laps before the final one, Hamilton passed Lando leaving him in p3. Elena sighed, but she didn't loose her hope for Lando. The final lap came and Lando was still in p3, making all his mechanics to run to the fence and start to celebrate his podium. "That's p3 mate, p3. Well done" his race engineer informed him and Lando shouted excitedly. "YEAAHHH, let's go boys" he yelled into the radio and all the people who heard him laughed. "What do you say?" Jon asked the girl, but Elena was not paying any attention to him. "Sorry, I didn't hear what you said" she replied and Jon repeated himself. "I don't think that I will come to the ceremony, I'll be waiting for him in his room" she replied and Jon smiled at her understanding. He knew how much the media could affect their lives and he was happy that both of them were trying to hide it, as much as they could. Jon was in the parc fermé with the whole Lando Norris 4 team, team principal Andrea and Zak waiting for Lando to celebrate his first podium of the 2021 season. The driver was announced and Lando walked out and saw all the fans cheering for him. He was happy and his smile was showing that. After standing in his position, the driver look down at his team. He could see everyone there expect Elena, making him a little upset and sad. Then he caught his trainer's attention and Jon mouthed to him that she was in his room. The smile returned in his face and after hearing the Dutch anthem, he celebrated his podium with Hamilton and Verstappen.

"Lando, great drive today" Hamilton told him after the celebration and the young Brit thanked him for his kind words. "Great work buddy, are we going out today?" Verstappen asked him, but Lando shook his head. "Sorry Max, but I've to be in Switzerland tomorrow" he replied and the Dutch driver looked at him suspiciously. Although, before he could ask him, Lando had left and no one could spot him. Lando started running around the paddock, until he entered the McLaren hospitality. He went straight into his room and he hugged as tightly as he could Elena. He didn't want to let her leave. He wanted to stay there with her. "I told you that I will be in the podium for you" he whispered at her and Elena chuckled. "Firstly, congratulations. That was an insane race, I loved it every second. Secondly, I don't want to do anything for me. All what you have achieved you have to gave it to yourself. You were the one who was training all the week for being in shape for the weekend" she stated and looked him in the eyes. "Anyway, I'm happy for you. You should go out and celebrate it" she added and he shook his head. "Nah, I'm good. I don't want to be hungover tomorrow. I really want to make a nice first impression to your godfather. I heard that he is a little overprotective - serious - dangerous if I hurt you?" he answered and kissed her cheek. "After all, I think that I like this celebration more. You and me in a room where no one can disturb us" he continued and hugged her once more. "You are really the golden boy of McLaren" Elena told him and Lando shook his head. "I prefer to be your golden boy" he murmured in her and hugged her even more, while her hands were around his neck and his around her waist.

 "I prefer to be your golden boy" he murmured in her and hugged her even more, while her hands were around his neck and his around her waist