𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty nine ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

WHILE NONE SINGLE FAN KNEW THAT LANDO AND ELENA HAD KISSED ONE NIGHT, the two of them had not repeated that

WHILE NONE SINGLE FAN KNEW THAT LANDO AND ELENA HAD KISSED ONE NIGHT, the two of them had not repeated that. At the beginning they tried to become a couple, but in the end they decided to stay close friends. Max could not believe that the two of them had stayed only friends, but he had his plan to make them understand their feelings for each other. The sexual tension that the two of them had when they were staying alone for too long was so intense that anyone could cut it with a knife. Right now, Elena was laying against Lando's chest on the sofa watching a movie, while Lando was looking at her. Max could not behave himself anymore and sent to Lando a message. Take a photo of her or kiss her right now! Lando looked at his phone when he heard the notification and read the message that his best friend had sent. The driver rolled his eyes and he made a sign to Max to leave them alone. The ex driver yelled good night and went to his room, while Lando sneaked his hands around Elena's waist and watched the movie too. The next morning, Max worked up first, hearing the alarm he had set up. He quickly changed into his airport outfit and went to the living room, where the other two were. Max took a photo of them, before waking them up and post it on his private story/close friends story. After waking them up, he went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Meanwhile, Lando opened his eyes and watched down, looking at Elena's sleeping face. He slowly started to message her hair, but Elena only murmured a leave me alone. Then, the driver straightened his back and he whispered at her ear. "Good morning sleeping head, we have to wake up and get ready. We leave in one hour" he explained to her and gave her a kiss at her cheek before standing up.

Elena sat a few more minutes on the sofa, until Lando came to the living room again and took her in his arms. The girl started shouting at him to leave her down, but the driver did not listen to her at all. He walked towards the bathroom and leave her next to the washstand. He quickly gave her her toothbrush and toothpaste and both of them started washing their teeth. While they were washing them, Lando would look at Elena and wink at her every time she was looking back at him, making her blush and look away, before catching his eyes again. After they washed their teeth and face, Elena stayed in the bathroom ready to shower, while Lando had gone to his room searching clothes for both of them. Elena had told him how much she loved his clothes and every time she was spending her days there, she would always wear his clothes, a sight that made every single time Lando fall harder for her.

seen by 133k 100+ profiles have mention your name @landonorris

seen by 133k
100+ profiles have mention your name @landonorris

seen by 133k 100+ profiles have mention your name @landonorris