𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter forty ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE WHOLE FRIEND GROUP HAD MET UP IN THE AIRPORT and were waiting for their flight

THE WHOLE FRIEND GROUP HAD MET UP IN THE AIRPORT and were waiting for their flight. Elena was talking with Penelope, Ria, Jennie and Savannah, while Lando was with Max, Theo, Tom and Oliver. The ten friends had not noticed how a certain person was taking pictures of them, but right now none of the actions of a fan could stop them having a good time. They were going to spend a week on the sea, away from everyone and the most excited person for this trip was Elena. The media were fusing around, as the tennis player had not shown any signs of life for several months, until Max had posted that photo. Articles and videos about her were made in less than 24 hours and Elena was watching one with the rest of the girls. "And after so many months, just yesterday we learned that Elena is ok due to one of her friend's story. She was photographed with the McLaren driver Lando Norris being very closed to him. Both of them they were probably cuddling on the sofa, when Max Fewtrell had taken that photo. Although he wrote that he can't believe that Lando and Elena are just friends, personally I can't believe that Elena had not posted anything all this time and she had not competed anywhere from March" the person of the video exclaimed and the girls looked at Elena. All of them knew that Elena had stopped playing tennis in order to focus on her studies. The girl had decided to concentrate on her studies as the future of a lawyer was more secure than a tennis player. Due to an accident she had on March, she had to stayed one month out of the training. Because she was upset, she had visited Roger in Switzerland, without anyone knowing it. Lando was looking for her everywhere, but he could not find her. Her phone was closed and no one knew where she was. When a month had passed, Elena had taken the decision to stop tennis. Federer was proud of her choice, as he saw how much the girl was struggling doing both. Until her graduation, Elena would continue to take online classes, while she would follow probably Lando around the world.

When Elena returned to England, before going home she visited Lando

When Elena returned to England, before going home she visited Lando. She explained to him what had happened and what was her decision. The British driver was happy to see her in front of him. Lando had missed her over the month and he was afraid that he had lost her forever. Before she could say anything else, he had closed her into his arms. Her head was in chest and her hands around his torso, while Lando's arms were around her shoulders. "Don't doing something like that ever again, without telling me. I had gone crazy all these days, without you answering my phone calls" he murmured into her hair and stayed there for several minutes.

 I had gone crazy all these days, without you answering my phone calls" he murmured into her hair and stayed there for several minutes