𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty eight ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

MONTHS HAD PASSED AND THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS FOR THE F1 was just one day away

MONTHS HAD PASSED AND THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS FOR THE F1 was just one day away. Lando was in his room making his suitcase, while Max was searching for their passports. The two of them were very excited about their vacation. Max was the one that had selected their yearly holidays and he could not be more proud of himself. The ex driver had booked a yacht from Monaco for one week and had decided that they would travel to Italy, Croatia and Greece. Max's brother and some other friends (boys and girls) were coming too. "I found them" Max shouted and run to Lando to give him the one that was his. Lando took it quickly and put it in his backpack. The boy was stressing around so much, that he had forgotten that they were leaving tomorrow. Max watched him going around the room looking if he had left anything he would need in the trip. "I think that you are ok, mate. What are you looking for?" he asked Lando and sat on the corner of his bed. The McLaren driver murmured something, but his friend did not understand what, resulting to a confused Max. "My phone, where is my phone? I have to call Elena and tell her that there is a change to our plans" he said loudly this time and Max laughed at his stressed face. "Why are you laughing Max?" Lando asked him seriously and then walked out of his room. He searched the whole house and after some minutes he found his phone on the kitchen. Max was following him all this time, laughing at the fact that Lando was stressing about nothing. Max, himself, had informed Elena that she had to sleep in their house today, in order to leave all together for the airport, an information that Lando had probably forget.

When he dialled her number, the ringtone of an iPhone was heard from the door, making Lando look at the door confused. Elena answered the phone and Lando began explaining to her how she had to come to his house in order to leave together the next morning and not to loose any time at traffic. He was so stressed that he had not even noticed her enter his house and sitting behind him. "So, you didn't tell me, should I come and pick you up?" he snaked her, oblivious to her presence behind him. The girl could only laugh when he said that, something that made Lando turn around and see her in front of him. "Oh my god, Elena when did you come?" he asked her and hugged her quickly. The tennis player smiled at his reaction and hugged him back. "I just came. Max had informed me from yesterday. I'm one hundred percent that you had forgotten to tell me yourself" she smirked at him and gave him a little kiss on his cheek, before hugging Max too. The three of them had came closer and especially Lando and Elena. The two of them were the example of close friends. The driver would always call her once a week and talk with her for about three hours, while every two week, when Lando had not to race, they spent the weekend together.

 The driver would always call her once a week and talk with her for about three hours, while every two week, when Lando had not to race, they spent the weekend together