𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty nine ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ELENA WAS IN THE COURT TRAINING FOR SEVERAL HOURS the day, but she was making a steady progress

ELENA WAS IN THE COURT TRAINING FOR SEVERAL HOURS the day, but she was making a steady progress. Her body was aching from the pain she was feeling in her arms, but she didn't complain at all. She knew that this pain was caused because she had not been training properly for the last week and she was keen to not do that again. Her trainer was pointing out to her where she was wrong and they trained into her weak moves. Elena could feel the sweat she had all over her body and she was feeling like she was where she had to be. While being with Lando was like she was home and she could avoid her problems for a little time, when she was playing tennis it was like she was going to another world were everything was perfect. "You are getting better and better in every single practice Elena. I'm sure you are going to win your next competition" her trainer told her and tapped her shoulder when they had stopped for taking a break. The duo was so focused on catching back their breaths that they had not noticed Lando and Federer walking in the court, which was next to the latter's house. The tennis player was drinking her water, when her trainer yelled at her to start again for one last hour for today to train. Elena sighed and left her bottle in the bench, walking towards the other side of the court. "Don't let me score any point and I let you free only for today" her trainer stated and he shot the tennis ball at her. The round was not an easy one. Elena had to hit the ball over ten times for taking the point from him, only because she had shot the ball in the back line of the court, while he was in the front. For the next fifteen minutes the two of them were throwing to each other the tennis ball and in the end her trainer had succeeded to score a point, making Elena curse inside her. She knew that now she had thirty more minutes of him torturing her. However, it was nice at the same time, as she could spent more time in her own world. Her feelings for the sport were a little complicated. She hated how her trainer was pushing her all the time - she knew that it was for her best - but the same time she liked how she was feeling like she was free. She could clear her mind with tennis and forget everything, only when her opponent was not irritating her. Meanwhile, Lando and Roger had sat in the corner of the court, watching the training. Lando was thinking what her godfather had told him and he was a little worried, as he was seeing how much both Elena and her trainer were pushing herself. His leg was bouncing up and down, something that did not go unnoticed by Roger who put his right hand on his shoulder, in an attempt to reassure him that everything was okay, for now.

 His leg was bouncing up and down, something that did not go unnoticed by Roger who put his right hand on his shoulder, in an attempt to reassure him that everything was okay, for now