𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty five ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE SUN WAS SHINING AND THE BIRDS WERE SINGING, when Lando had woken up once again in Elena's apartment

THE SUN WAS SHINING AND THE BIRDS WERE SINGING, when Lando had woken up once again in Elena's apartment. The girl was next to him sleeping like a baby. Her hair were on French braids and she was wearing one of his T-shirts and black shorts. Lando slowly turned on his side and sneaked his hands around her waist, bringing her closer to his body. Elena moved for a second and made herself more comfortable against Lando's body, before sleeping again peacefully. The boy enjoyed the cuddle and closed his eyes too, falling asleep again. When the time was 13:00 the couple had woken up and was at the balcony admiring the view. Elena was sitting on Lando's knees and the two of them were drinking their coffee, even though it was time for lunch. The two young adults could not care more about what the world was doing right now, as they were in their own little one. The driver was massaging her shoulders, while Elena was telling him how happy she was that she had only three more months, before becoming a lawyer. Her professors had helped her to graduate earlier, as they had seen her potentials. "Wait, so you will not be a regular lawyer?" Lando asked her and turned her 90 degrees in order to see her face. The girl chuckled and shook her head. "No Lando, I'm studying to be a lawyer that works in global companies. In other words, if you are involved in a car accident, I will not come to defend you" she joked and her hand found naturally its place to Lando's cheek. She slowly started to caressing it, her thumb going slowly under his eye. "I think that I'm falling for you Lan" she whispered.

At that moment, the doorbell rang, making Elena stood up and walked towards the door, while Lando frowned at the bell. Elena had told him just now that she was falling for him and he was dying to kiss her. But no, the universe had other plans. Because Elena had not came back after a few minutes, Lando stood up and walked inside, looking for where Elena had gone. He spotted the girl being on the door, looking rather uncomfortable, while a man was standing in front of her. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me sweetheart? I would like to show you and have a ride with my Porsche, wouldn't you too?" Lando listened to the conversation and saw how this man was ready to touch his girlfriend. Girlfriend. He had not quite believed that Elena was his girlfriend. He quickly walked towards them, hugging Elena from behind, while he glared at the man. "Hey love, what happened?" he asked, playing the clueless boyfriend, while one of his hands were making shapes on her body in an attempt to make her relax. The man's eyes widen at the word love and he immediately found an excuse for leaving. After that, Lando closed the door and turned around, meeting Elena's eyes. She silently thanked him and hugged him, her hands going around his torso.

 She silently thanked him and hugged him, her hands going around his torso