𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter seventeen ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE NEXT MORNING LANDO WOKE UP FIRST, not noticing how close Elena and him were

THE NEXT MORNING LANDO WOKE UP FIRST, not noticing how close Elena and him were. The two of them had fallen asleep together in Elena's bed, even though his bed had been replaced. The Brit opened slightly his eyes and the first thing he saw was Elena's hand around his torso, while her head was resting in his chest. The driver smiled at her and carefully took his phone from the nightstand to see the time. It was seven in the morning and he needed to be in the circuit at nine, as he had a meeting with his team. Lando took a few minutes to admire Elena a little more, before getting up without waking her up yet. Lando went into the bathroom and started getting ready. He took a quick bath and he was washing his teeth, when he heard a knock in the door. Elena opened when she heard the Brit saying that she could and stand next to him. Lando looked at her from the bottom to the top and noticed how she had selected to wear one of his quadrant hoodies. "I see you like wearing my clothes" he teased her and Elena shook her head. "Don't start again. It's just that I feel comfortable in those and I don't want to impress anyone at all" she told him and took her toothbrush from her little back that was in the corner of the bathroom.

The two of them began brushing their teeth, until Elena stopped. Lando looked at her through the mirror and was confused, before noticing that her eyes were looking at his abs and a little down. "Like what you see?" he asked her and Elena blushed hard, as the red in her cheeks was seen very clearly. "Why you didn't tell me that you hadn't dressed yet? I could let you do it first and after I-" she began saying and Lando interrupted her with kissing her in her nose. "Ew, gross! I have your toothpaste all over my face now" she said dramatically and both of them started laughing like little kids. No one could deny that their dynamic was not one of the best. Both of them knew how to change the conversation, without making it awkward. While Lando was the one who would flirt with Elena the most, the tennis player was not going back too. "You know, I think it's only fair then if you see me like that too" she said boldly and Lando coughed immediately. "Easy there now Lando, I don't want you to die in my hands, do I? What did you think? I was saying that it would be nice to go one day to the gym together, you know - train together" she explained and now Lando was the one with the redness in his cheeks. "You will regret doing that" he told her, gave her a cheeky smile and walk out of the bathroom. "We are leaving in ten for breakfast" he informed her and closed the door, leaving her continue her morning routine.

 "We are leaving in ten for breakfast" he informed her and closed the door, leaving her continue her morning routine