𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter eighteen❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"I HAVE TO ADMIT, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE JEALOUS OF GEORGE" Elena exclaimed as she was sitting in the back of the car, while Lando and Jon in the front

"I HAVE TO ADMIT, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE JEALOUS OF GEORGE" Elena exclaimed as she was sitting in the back of the car, while Lando and Jon in the front. "What? Lando and jealous together? What have I missed? Elena, I thought we agree to tell me everything! I'm dying for your gossip" Jon joked and earned a light hit from Lando. "Nothing happened, drop it Elena" Lando warned her and she obeyed, as she didn't want to upset him before the third practice. The trio arrived at the parking and Lando was the first one getting out of the car. Before he got his backpack, he opened Elena's door and gave her a small only noticeable from her smile. Charlotte was already there waiting for them, holding a pass and a jacket. Elena walked up to her and thanked her once again for organising all this for her and her family. "Don't thank me dear, I'm happy to do that. I only want one thing from you" she told her and the tennis player nodded. "Could you please wear that jacket? I'm sure you don't want the press to recognise you right now" she added and Elena agreed. "Oh, I forgot to take a hat with me" Charlotte sighed and looked at the girl apologetically. However, the driver was once more her bright knight. "I don't think that this is a problem" Lando said and took his hat off, giving it to Elena. "Here, it suits you better anyways" he whispered at her and gave her a quick hug, before leaving ahead with Jon.

"So, I'm thinking of surprising your family, what do you think?" Charlotte asked Elena and the girl smiled widely. "Only if I get to scare my brothers" she replied and both of them walked towards the paddock entrance. There were a lot of photographers, but, thankfully, none of them had noticed Elena walking in front of them. The tennis player was grateful for Lando and his pr, as both of them had done enough for her and her family. That was why she had decided to return the favour. "Charlotte, does Lando have to do anything next weekend?" she asked the pr and waited for an answer. "No, I don't think so. Why?". "I was thinking inviting him in my tennis tournament or better surprise him. Do you think that he will like that?" Elena asked genuinely. "I believe that he would be very happy to spend some more days with you. You know Elena, he has not stopped talking about you since the season started. He is always talking about how wonderful person you are and how he wants you in every race as you calm him down" she answered her. "And let's not forget that you are the only girl he have even brought in the paddock. I'm sure that this means something to him. Something important, that will last. I'm just happy for both of you, you are two wonderful young adults that have all their life in front of them. Don't waste it for silly things, such as arguments. Enjoy every little things that happens. You never know when this will happen again" she added and scanned her pass, Elena doing the same as her.

 You never know when this will happen again" she added and scanned her pass, Elena doing the same as her