𝐕𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter six ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

BEING FRIENDS with someone who would travel the world for nearly eight months was not what Elena was looking for

BEING FRIENDS with someone who would travel the world for nearly eight months was not what Elena was looking for. However, the time had came and Lando had to leave for the first race of the year. The two friends had decided to do everything in order to meet each other before Lando had to leave. Elena and Lando had came closer these three months and it was not a secret to each other that they enjoyed their company. Lando was driving towards Cambridge, where Elena was living closely. The road trip was not long. The driver was thinking about all the things that Elena could possibly made him do, that he did not noticed how fast he had arrived at his destination.

Elena was in her room getting ready. She was wearing black jeans with a white hoodie. Her hair was down and she did not have any make up. Lando knew how much she hated it. When the driver knocked her door, Elena opened it and stayed there admiring Lando from head to toe. He was wearing jeans with a hoodie too and his hair were messy curls, something that Elena loved to see. "Come in" she greeted him and hugged him. Lando's hands found their way around her waist, while her hands around his neck. They hugged for a little longer and then Elena broke the hug. Their faces were so close when they let each other, that Elena could swear she would kiss him right there. But she did not. In contrary, she took a step back and made room for Lando to explore her house. Lando knew his way around the house as Elena had showed him it before and he had done the same. The driver sat in the sofa, Elena following behind him.

The two friends hugged once again and Elena's face was touching now his chest. Elena was just getting started to have him around and he would leave. But, she had her matches too. She had succeeded to be the numero 42th in the Great Britain at the moment and she would continue trying to get up in the ranks. "I'll surely miss you Elena" Lando mumbled into her hair, while his hands were making small shapes in her back. The girl did not reply, as she was so occupied by the sense of his hands in her back. Butterflies had began to show up in her stomach and she did not know if this was normal or not. "Well, I will see you in one week" Elena said and Lando chuckled. "I will not be missed?" he asked and Elena shook her head laughing. "I don't think so" she replied and looked into his eyes. These eyes could see through her without even trying. Lando had learned when Elena was lying or not and vice versa. The tennis player knew when Lando was making up lies and neither of them liked when the other was lying. "What if you come with me the next time in Italy? You can see your family again too" Lando proposed and a smile appeared in Elena's face.

 "What if you come with me the next time in Italy? You can see your family again too" Lando proposed and a smile appeared in Elena's face