𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty two ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO HAD GONE INTO HIS ROOM CHANGING into black jeans and a white hoodie

LANDO HAD GONE INTO HIS ROOM CHANGING into black jeans and a white hoodie. While he was putting on his shoes, he heard a knock on his door and looked up. The door slowly opened and revealed Elena picking inside the room, probably a little shy. Lando smiled at her presence and made her a sign to come in and sit next to him. "Are you alright?" he asked her and put an arm around her shoulder. Elena nodded and turned her head towards him, looking into his eyes. Green or blue, Elena could not comprehend what colour were his eyes. Lando noticed how she got lost into his eyes and he could say the same. Even though brown eyes were common all around the world, Lando found himself fall into her eyes and getting lost too. "Uh, sorry. Umm, can I get a hoodie from you?" she asked him and Lando looked at her, a smile forming into his face. The driver did not say anything. He stood up and took all his clothes out of his suitcase, until he found the hoodie he had for her. Lando liked it when she was wearing his clothes and he wanted to give her a hoodie from his new collection of quadrant. He smirked when he found it and gave it to her. Elena took it with a big smile and thanked him before walking back to her room. The one hour that Elena had told him had passed so quickly and Lando had found himself sitting in the passenger seat, while Elena was driving towards their destination. It was a misunderstanding if someone had told to Lando to not be afraid of Elena's driving style. The young driver was grabbing the door like his life was depended on that, while Elena was laughing at his reactions. "Oh, come on, it's not that worse. Im a wonderful driver" she told him and looked at him, making Lando to freak out. "No, no, no, you do not do that ever again in your life. Eyes only on the road, you HEAR ME? ONLY ON THE ROAD" he yelled at her and he pointed in the cars that were in front of them. Elena could not contain her laughter and she was only doing that for the rest of the trip, while Lando was complaining about her dangerous driving. When they arrived at the stadium and Elena parked the car, Lando was the first one to took off his belt and exited the car. "I will be honest to that, I do not trust you ever again to drive me somewhere. You are making me having a heart attack" he exclaimed and leaned against the car. Elena chuckled and walked up to him putting her hands on his shoulders. "Then read my lips, I am driving in the evening" she stated and kept the keys of the car, walking away from the Brit, leaving him alone stand in the middle of the pavement. Lando shook his head, clearing his mind that it was stuck on their closeness seconds ago, and followed her into the stadium.

 Lando shook his head, clearing his mind that it was stuck on their closeness seconds ago, and followed her into the stadium