𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃- toxic hug

₊❏❜ ⋮ foreword

IT WAS A SUMMER NIGHT and the Potter family was in Switzerland for summer holidays

IT WAS A SUMMER NIGHT and the Potter family was in Switzerland for summer holidays. The couple and their three children were staying at their grandparents house, which was an old mansion, with paintings and sculptures around the house.

This mansion was the prime residence of the potter family for many decades, until Petros Potter decided that he wanted to move to England, where he met his wife too. His parents were disappointed at first, but when they saw how happy he was with his wife, they had decided that they would help the couple with everything.

Petros Potter was one of the most known persons in the United Kingdom. His lust for work had made him succeed from an early age at his domain, while his wife was working as a teacher in an elementary school. At the beginning, the couple was trying a lot, in order to keep money and start a family.

Tom Potter, the first child of the couple, was a noisy boy who always look up to his father. He would always dress like him and try to talk like him. His vocabulary was exceptional good and he had learned manners from a very young age.

George Potter, the second child of the couple, was following his brother's steps, although with an exception. George was a mommy boy. He would always stay close to his mother and listen to her very carefully. When Tom would do anything that their mother had forbidden, George was the one that was telling it to their mother.

Last but not least, Elena Ellasandra Potter was the youngest child of the couple and the only girl in the family. When Petros and his wife had learned that they would have a girl, they could not stop smiling. When Elena came in the world, the adults had decided that it would be better if they moved to Italy.

The atmosphere there was more calm and the children would not live in a place where it could be dangerous for them. Petros had found two houses and one mansion near the borders Italy-Switzerland, in a quiet village.

And just like that, the family had moved into a huge house, which would please every single resident. Every kid had its own bedroom and bathroom and they shared the playroom which was next to the living room. The house had also a huge kitchen, a dining room, living room, WC, bathroom and a bedroom for the adults.

From a young age, the boys had developed an interest in the robotics, while Elena had fallen in love with tennis. The young girl would spend hours in front of the tv, watching as many as tennis matches she could see. She would also take notes about different styles of plays and the rules of the game.

Her parents had noticed how she was literally obsessed with tennis and they had chose to let the girl try out playing tennis that summer. Elena didn't know it, but Roger Federer was a family friend of the Potter's.

"Mummy, when I will start my practices with this mister Fedrer?" Elena asked once her mother and the woman smiled at her little girl. From the moment they had announced to her that they had found her a person to teacher her playing tennis, the young girl could not contain her enthusiasm.

When Roger Federer watched for the first time ever Elena playing tennis, he was shocked. The girl had a natural talent and she knew when and how she should hit the ball. The tennis player had promised to himself that time and there that he would help Elena be one of the best tennis players in the world.

During the next few years, Roger was helping every summer the girl to train herself and every time he was more confident that that girl will be one of the top players in her age. Although, he had advised her to not drop out of school. It was difficult for Elena going to school and training for tennis, but Roger was encouraging all the time.

When Elena turned fifteen, the girl decided to live with Roger Federer for a few years, in order to train more with him and his trainer. Her family was happy that Elena was getting more and more serious with tennis and they helped her with everything.

Federer had proposed to the whole family if they wanted to come too, but the boys had already their friends there and they were involved with school national competitions. As a result they could not follow Elena in that journey of her life, but they were visiting her very often.

Elena started playing in huge tournaments from the age of seventeen, while she continued her education too. She achieved a lot of wins in the beginning, but lost some matches too. Elena was not sad about these matches, because as her father figure and coach was always saying "you only learn from your mistakes".

For her eighteenth birthday, Elena surprised all the people around her, moving back to London in her parent's old house. The house was small but huge enough for one person and it was located a little outside of the centre of the city.

She started playing in tennis competition there and train with a trainer that Federer's trainer had proposed her, while she was studying law in the Cambridge University. She attended all the classes online and she was writing once a month tests, in order her professors to know that she was studying too.

While she was getting more known as the months were passing, her living style and her personality did not change at all. She was still the little Elena that was getting excited every time someone mentioned tennis and she was one of the best students in her class. No one could understand how Elena was so calm all the time, while she had to study and train a lot of hours in one day.

 No one could understand how Elena was so calm all the time, while she had to study and train a lot of hours in one day