𝐗𝐗𝐗

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE THREE MEN WERE IN FRONT OF ELENA trying to understand why the girl was hiding from them that she was struggling with her life lately

THE THREE MEN WERE IN FRONT OF ELENA trying to understand why the girl was hiding from them that she was struggling with her life lately. Elena had confessed that the studying for the university was getting harder and harder, something that had made it difficult for her to be fully focused on the tennis. However, when Roger told her that she should stop playing tennis until she was finishing the university, the girl opposed to that immediately. She made it clear to everyone that she was okay and that in less than three months all this stress will have left. "Are you sure about that Ellie? You know what I have told you when you decided that you wanted to go to the university" the famous tennis player said and looked at the young athlete in her eyes. In those brown eyes, the determination and the insurance were shining, while Elena was smiling at her second father. Roger sighed, as he knew that he could not change her mind and gave in. "Fine, but if I see that all this stress is getting into you, then I will literally speak with your parents and I will make sure that not a single competition will accept you" he told her strictly and the girl nodded. "While I see why you are concerned Roger, I'm sure that Elena will be okay. Although, I will keep an eye for you and if I see anything wrong I will inform you immediately" her trainer said to him and the older tennis player thanked him. Lando had not said anything yet, listening carefully to what the two men were talking about. He agreed with them, as he did not want Elena to overwhelm herself. He was fond of the girl and he had noticed all the little details that someone would have not seen them. For example, how she was always looking at her hands when she was anxious, when she was looking everywhere but in his eyes when she was feeling a little awkward or when she was sad. He did not want to happen anything to her. It was the first and probably the only girl that he wanted to keep in his life for a long time. "Well, I'm here too. If you want any help and I can help don't hesitate to call me. I'm only one call away" he said and hugged her.

Because of the tiredness she had from the training, Elena leaned against his chest, making Lando to rest his hands over her tummy. The two men looked at the two of them and smirked at each other. Her trainer made a sign to Roger to leave them alone and the two of them walked away. "Fifty euros that they will be together before the end of the summer" her trainer told to her godfather and Federer said before the start of august. It was easy to say that everyone were betting on their love life, but the question was who would win.

 It was easy to say that everyone were betting on their love life, but the question was who would win