𝐗𝐗𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty five ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE NIGHT WAS AS CALM AS IT COULD BE. LANDO AND ELENA HAD PLAYED MUSIC ON HIS SPEAKER and they were dancing all the night. Elena was wearing a short black skirt with a white top, while Lando was wearing black sweatpants and a white shirt too. The tennis player was dancing around the room and the driver was admiring every move she was making. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was not wearing any makeup at all. The pair had ordered from the room service a bottle of champagne and they had already drunk all of it. It was not even ten in the evening and both of them were a little tipsy. Lando walked up to Elena and started dancing again with her, his hands touching her neck, shoulders and back. "What I said in the track? I really prefer this rather than being in the club" he whispered at her and his right hand caressed her cheek. "Well, I am honoured to hear that" she said and both of them stepped even closer than before. Lando liked how close he was to Elena. The girl was breathtaking to his eyes and he could not see anyone else be so close with. At the same time, Elena liked how bold he was when they were in private. It was like she was with a different Lando. A Lando who cared a lot, he was sensitive and was protecting her at all costs. This Lando was now in front of her. His eyes looking at every part of body and admiring it. She knew that both of them were not in their right mind, but for once she wanted to do something out of the line.

Lando started placing his hands at her lower back and he pulled her even closer than before. The atmosphere had started to get out of hand, but none of them cared. His eyes met hers and vice versa. Their faces came closer and closer and their lips were only centimetres away, when Elena spoke. "Lando, we are drunk" she stated and the driver chuckled. "And? Drunk words and moves are sober thoughts" he told her and leaned in. The kiss was slow, but it shared so many emotions that were hidden over the past months. Every close person to them knew that their relationship was never to be only friends and they were waiting for this to happen. When they broke the kiss, Lando placed his forehead against hers and he took a deep breath. "Look Elena, I really like you and I would love to start something between us. I know that you probably don't feel the same, but I had to tell you" he murmured. "Who said that I am not feeling the same?" she told him and both of them smiled at each other. Lando's hands went around her neck and looked at each other one more time, before kissing each other again. This time the kiss lasted longer and none of them wanted to broke it.

 This time the kiss lasted longer and none of them wanted to broke it