𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter twenty eight ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

FEDERER WAS WAITING FOR HIS GODDAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND in the front of his house with his children and wife

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

FEDERER WAS WAITING FOR HIS GODDAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND in the front of his house with his children and wife. Elena smiled at the family in front of her and run towards them. The male tennis player laughed at her reaction and hugged the girl as she was his own daughter. Mirka, his wife, hugged Elena too and lastly all the kids shared a hugged. Lando looked at the interaction in front of him and smiled. He liked how Elena had not one but two families to care about her and he felt how much he was missing his own family. "And you must be Lando, come here boy. I don't bite" Roger joked and hugged him too. Elena chuckled at her godfather's words and nodded to Lando in order to make sure he was alright. "Let's go inside, should we?" Mirka exclaimed and the kids run to their rooms dragging with them Elena. Lando stayed behind with the couple, although they made sure he didn't feel uncomfortable. "Coffee or tea?" Mirka asked him and Lando chose the coffee. The caffeine could help him stay awake and he needed that. While Mirka was in the kitchen making coffee for everyone, the two athletes were in the living room. Roger was showing to Lando the house and they were talking about his formula one career. "You are doing well this season, even if it's only the start" he said and Lando thanked him for his kind words. "You know, I kind of thinking to retire after this year, but I haven't talked with anyone else about it. What do you think?" he asked the young Brit. "Well, if you think that you have achieved what you have dreamed then I think that this would benefit you. More time with your family and less exhausting training" he answered. "Although, don't do anything I say because the most of times I say stupid things according to the media" he added and Roger shook his head.

"I don't think so, you did say something right. I will have more time with my family if I retire and I think that I have achieved a lot of what I have dreamed. I believe that it is my time to retire and a new tennis player like Elena should take my place. It's always wonderful to see young people be in your shoes. Be in your position and experience what I have experienced" he explained and looked at Lando. "You have to be firstly healthy in order to race or in my case play tennis" he told him and Lando looked a little concerned at him. "What do you mean by that? Do you have a health problem?". "No, but I know that Elena is starting to show one. I have seen her struggling these past months in the training and I have decided with her trainer to confront her. It is dangerous for her what she is doing and I would like if you could be with her this time of her life. She will need everyone's help and support" he explained to the driver and Lando nodded.

 She will need everyone's help and support" he explained to the driver and Lando nodded

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝙏𝙊𝙓𝙄𝘾 𝙃𝙐𝙂 - LANDO NORRISजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें