𝐗𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter eleven ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO AND ELENA were on their way to the hotel

LANDO AND ELENA were on their way to the hotel. Sitting in the back seats had allowed to Elena be close enough to Lando and laying against him. Jon, Lando's trainer, was driving and it was safe to say that he liked how calm Lando was with Elena. He remembered how every time they were going to the hotel, Lando would talk all the time about how anxious he was with everything and how he did not want to disappoint the team. "You are very quiet today Lando" Jon exclaimed and smirked when he saw Lando's glare from the mirror. The driver wanted to say something back to him, but decided not too, as he did not want to wake up Elena. The tennis player had a difficult day, as her professor had asked her to write a small essay about 2500 words and Elena had woke up early in order to do it. "You have to bring her more often" Jon added and laughed at himself. After a little bit, the three of them arrived at the hotel and Lando woke up Elena, by shaking her a little and murmuring to her to wake up.

"Come on Elena, you can sleep in the room" he exclaimed and Elena sighed. She did not like waking her up, when she knew that she had nothing to do after. Jon had gone and collect the keys of the two rooms and Lando with Elena were waiting in the elevators. One room had two single beds and the other only one single. Elena would sleep in the same room as Lando, as the boy wanted to be sure that nothing would happen at her. "How about go out for dinner or walk? I would like to see a little bit the area and get to know better Jon" Elena proposed and Lando smiled at her. He was happy that she wanted to spend time with him and his friends. "Of course Elena, but you have to dress a little bit better, as it has cold outside" he informed her and kissed her forehead, a move that shocked both of them. Elena nodded and opened her suitcase, searching for a hoodie that would match with her jeans and shoes. In the end, she had wore a white/grey hoodie, with black high waisted jeans and white Nike sneakers. Meanwhile, Lando had informed his trainer about their plan and Jon was happy to join them. The trainer wanted to know more about Elena, as she had succeeded to calm down Lando before a race weekend. Jon had never seen the driver so calm and he was happy for both of them. He had noticed how Lando was so overprotective of her and he was always watching her to make sure that she was alright.

"I only have to say one word" he whispered to Lando's ear and the boy waited for him to continue. "I want a front row seat in your wedding" Jon added and Lando looked at him shocked. His cheeks had begun to get a slight colour of red and Lando could not do anything about it. He was just hoping that Elena would not notice that, something that he was wrong about. "Why are you blushing Lando?"

 "Why are you blushing Lando?"