𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty seven ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO HAD PACKED THE LAST CLOTHES ON HIS BACKPACK, before going to living room where Elena was

LANDO HAD PACKED THE LAST CLOTHES ON HIS BACKPACK, before going to living room where Elena was. The girl had packed her things too and she was drinking a cup of tea, in order to calm down her nerves. Being stalked was something that she had never thought of happening and the idea of a man outside of the apartment complex waiting for her was scaring her more. The driver came from behind her, hugging her, and Elena let herself fall on Lando's chest. "Let's go, I have parked the car exactly outside of the entrance" he informed her and helped her taking her backpack too. The couple walked outside and quickly entered the car. Lando had wore a cap and a mask in an attempt to not be recognised by the photos, as he was placing the backpacks on the back seats. When he was ready to seat behind the wheel, a flash came out and Lando looked at the photographer's direction. "Wait here for a minute, I'm coming back" he told her and Elena look at him worried. Lando walked towards the photographer, still wearing the hat and the mask hiding his face, and stood in front of him. "Why are you taking photos of me and my friend?" he asked him, not wanting to give away that Elena was his girlfriend. The man did not say anything and tried to walk away, but Lando grabbed his hand and took the camera. "Do not ever again come near us, do you understand?" he threatened the stranger and took the camera with him.

Elena quickly grabbed the camera, when Lando gave it to her in order to start driving. The girl started looking through the photos and she felt uneasy. There were photos of her running through the park that was near her apartment, being on the balcony, even a photo from her bedroom, when the curtains were open. "He literally has a photo of me in a towel" she said and Lando stopped the car immediately, before looking at her. "Okay, that's it. We are going to the police" he stated and drive to the nearest police station. The couple told them their situation and asked something to happen for that person. The policeman nodded and he started taking notes to what the two of them had told him. After that, Lando drove them back to his house, a place that was safe for them yet.