Chapter Twenty Six - Intercourse

Chapter Song - Feel Real by Deptford Goth

"Night night, sweetie," I whisper to Bridie, her eyes slowly fluttering shut as she falls asleep. 

"Ni ni" she mutters lightly, her arm falling dramatically as she attempts to wave me 'goodnight'. 

I give her a light peck on the forehead, before I turn off her bedside lamp and head through Bridie and Hallie's shared bathroom, into Hallie's room. 

Danny sits on the edge of Hallie's bed, his hand caressing her cheek ever so gently as Hallie's eyes flutter shut and she snuggles to the side and cuddles her toy bunny. 

He turns her bedside lamp off and I walk over, meeting him in the middle and instantly wrapping my arms around his strong torso. His arms wrap around me, and I snuggle into his warm chest, the quiet peace of the night settling over us. 

I love the girls and spending time with them is something I cherish daily, but when they're asleep and it's just Danny and I...it's relaxing - calming. It's nice to just have adult time and time for ourselves and now, time for each other. 

We slowly tip toe out of Hallie's room and I turn to shut her door quietly - one loud noise and she's up for another 20 minutes, unable to get back to sleep. 

"Should we put on a movie-" I turn to question tonights plans, but warm lips crash onto mine and my back is pushed firmly against Hallie's door. 

I melt into Danny's lips and the warmth of his rough hands trailing under my plain blue t-shirt, soft trails of tingles lay at rest from where his hands once were. 

I laugh into the kiss, surprised but not complaining about the sudden situation. "Danny," I giggle, pulling back, but he just leaves my mouth and works at my neck instead. "Danny!" I whisper shout, knowing if my back pushes against the door one more time and creates another thud, we're going to wake Hallie. 

He just hums in response and ignores my pleas, yet my care if we wake up the girls dissipates faster than light when his hands grip my thighs and he halls me up against the door. 

My legs wrap around his lower abdomen on instinct and his lips are back on my mine, in a rough fast manner. His teeth nibble on my bottom lip, letting my mouth fall open and a quick taken opportunity for him to shove his tongue into my mouth. 

Soft strands of dark hair feed between my fingers as I grip onto his soft locks and my hips begin to rock as my lower belly overflows with heat and need. 

"We should go somewhere else," I whisper in the gap between heated kisses. 

"Mm," he hums, the throaty groan felt under my hands that are wrapped loosely around his neck. 

I pay no attention to where Danny takes us, my lips to busy devouring his and my hips to clouded with need to stop rocking on his hardened cock. 

"I need you in me," I moan, trailing my lips along the edge of his jawline.