[16]

"ACE WAKE UP" I yell at him

"ACE WAKE UP" I yell at him. I have spent the past 10 minutes trying to get out of Ace's grip.

"NO," he says and grips me around the waist even tighter.

"We have to go to school," I say.

"Why can't we just stay here," he says and loosens the grip a little. I break free and get up as fast as I can and pull the covers off him.

"Because school is important," I say.

"Ughhh, let's go," he says and gets up out of bed.

I still can't go over to mine because my mom's car is there and hasn't left yet. Ace hands me a pair of sweatpants and I kept his hoodie on.

****
"Dude good thing you made it on time," Gracie says as I sit down next to her in the first period.

"Yeah, you have no idea," I say and focus my attention on the board.

The teacher talked about the basic things we were learning. I didn't tell any of the girls who I stayed with last night, but I told them I was safe. Not the brightest plan but a decent one.

The same things went on during the day. Go to class listening to the teacher talk about different things then if we had time in class get started on homework.

I was in fifth period at the moment and had no work to do because I got most of it done, but on the other hand, didn't feel like doing any work yet. So I decided to post on Instagram, it was a picture of me and Gracie from the party. (Picture the dress from above on the people)

INSTAGRAM
             MIA.THOMPSON- 12:35 pm

THOMPSON- 12:35 pm

Liked by Gracie.Sanchez and 4,384 others

Mia.Thompson- The real cutie is behind the camera

View all 204 Comments

Gracie.Sanchez- Girl we look hot!!

Alexis.Taylor- You girls are the real beauty

Sterling.Ace- 🫣🤫