[49]

"So when were you guys gonna tell me that you had brunch without me," Alexis asks

"Well we were gonna ask you to go with us but we decided not to," I say.

"Why?"

"Because we didn't want to interrupt you and Blake," Gracie says.

"Whatever." She tries to hide the blush that creeps across her face but it's very noticeable.

"So what are the plans for today," Gracie asks.

She was going to say something but got interrupted by her annoying twin brother.

"We're back girls," Blake says.

"Oh great," I mumble. Even though the boys were gone for two hours the silence felt nice.

"Did you not miss us, Mia," Blake asks.

"Well, I didn't miss you if that's what you're asking," I say.

"And who did you miss," Ace says.

"Hmm, I honestly don't remember," I say.

"Hmmm is that so," he says.

"Maybe," I say.

Instead of replying he plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"You are all disgusting," Gracie says.

"Grace you need to find someone," Alexis says.

"Maybe I have," she says.

"Who," me and Alexis ask in unison.

"Let's change the subject," she asks.

"Fine. Since it's our last day here you boys have to plan something for us to do," I say.

"We will give you till three o'clock then come to us with your answer," I say.

"Sounds good," I say. "But first you boys better shower."

They both groan in annoyance before heading to their separate rooms to get showers.

*****
"Honestly I feel like going back to school," Alexis says.

"Of course, you would say that. You practically live at that school Lex," Gracie says.

"I wonder what we are doing tonight," I say.

"Hopefully getting out of this house, because I'm bored."

"I agree Mia even though this house is awesome I'm kinda"

"Bored." We all say in unison.

"Yeah, I feel you, even all American is boring me and I love this show."

"Same especially that flirtatious banter between Olivia and Spencer is getting boring," Alexis says.

"But you know one thing that's not boring is the funniness between Spencer and Coop. Now that never gets old," Gracie says.