[20]

The ride where I was taking Mia was mostly quite, because I didn't feel like talking

The ride where I was taking Mia was mostly quite, because I didn't feel like talking. I was really frustrated with Todd and basketball.

I love basketball I really do, but it's just Todd who made me hate it even more. Every single time he would push me harder and harder. Don't get me wrong it was good for me but it just made me not love the sport as much as I used to.

"So," Mia says quietly.

I don't say anything in return. I don't really feel like having a conversation right now.

"Ace, talk to me," she says. She places her hand over mine and carefully rubs her thumb back and fourth.

"Fuck Mia, I can't deal with him anymore," I say as I put the car in park.

I put my head on her shoulder and a tear falls down my face. She rubs the back of my head with her hand in my hair and says "Ace I know what you are going through kinda."

"I fu- I just- I can't," I can barley say anything. I try to breathe but everything around me seems to be suffocating me. I feel trapped. Trapped inside my own thoughts.

"Hey, its gonna be okay. I am always going to be here for you." She lifts my head up and places a light kiss on my forehead.

"I know you will."

That feel of having someone be there for you is great. Lets just hope they can stay for a while.

Mia needs to stay for a while.

"Ace are you feeling okay."

"Yeah I am feeling a little better."

"Okay well do you wanna dance. I mean we are here and it a very beautiful view, I wouldn't want it to go to waste."

"Yeah it is pretty, and of course I would love to dance with you," I reply and hop out of the car. Just like last time she has her speaker and pulls up her playlist.

"Before you met me" the song sings in the background.

I take her hand in mine and we stay here just swaying back and forth to the very peaceful and quiet music.

"Ace why did you bring me here," she whispered in my ear.

"Yeah we can dance until we die" the song continues to sing.

"Well it's a place I usually go to when I want to think or clear my head. I have never brought anyone up her until now."

"Oh so all your little fucks weren't special enough," she whispers and adds a little giggle.

Fuck!

What is she doing to me.

"Yeah you can say that," I say.

The song finally ends and we just spend the next few minutes sitting at the end of the cliff and looking at the city from above.

"How do you feel now," she says.

"Better a whole lot better," I say as I take a deep breath.

"That's good, Ace," she says. "I think I might be getting a tattoo soon."

"Oh really and what will it be." I raise an eyebrow and look at her. She really doesn't want to loose.

"An arrow possibly," she says and gives a little smile.

I smile at that comment because I also have a tattoo of an arrow and it means a lot to me that is why I got it. I wonder what hers will mean?

"Is that so. Does it mean anything."

"Yes and Yes."

"What are you not going to tell me," I say.

"Yeah you just have to wait and see. Once I get it I will let you know what it means."

"Okay, whatever you say princess." I say and get up off the ground.

"Ace you are not mad right," she says concerned while getting up off the ground as well.

"Of course not," I say and tuck a little strand of her hair behind her ear. That made her blush. "Your different."

"Is that supposed to be a good thing."

"I will let you decide that," I say and smirk then hop into the car.

"Hey you can't just leave the conversation like that."

"I am going to, lets just get you home princess."

"That's probably for the best. I think everyone will be arriving soon."

"Shit I forgot about the whole sleepover thing."

"Well lets get going before they get there."

"Whatever you say Princess."

She gives me a little laugh and hops into the car. This night was what i needed a peaceful talk with Mia. Now lets go home and party for the second time.