Authors Note

I have been avoiding writing this because when I do that means I am officially done writing this book. I never expected for this book to be where it is now and for that I am extremely thankful.

To my readers, thank you so much. I can't even put into words how incredibly thankful I am for everyone who read my book or is currently reading it. Thank you for voting, and commenting. All of it truly means a lot to me!

I couldn't of done this without you guys! The messages people have sent and comments about my book never fail to put a smile on my face. Seeing all of it makes my day ten times better!

If you feel the urge to write a book, do it! It can be for fun or it can be something that you might want to do forever. At the beginning I was very new to writing but figured out things along the way. Write from your heart and be happy about it, it doesn't matter about the number of reads or if other people don't like it. If you feel like you truly want to write something don't hesitate just go for it!

Even though this books has come to an end I am still gonna be active on TikTok and Insta and Wattpad. I enjoy reading books on here and I might also re-read my book and either add or fix it some of it. If you need anything shoot me a message and I will get back to you!

Now I know I said that there will be another book coming out with Blake's and Alexis POV , that will still happen but before I start writing again I need a short break. My High school classes and sports can be overwhelming sometimes. More updates will come out sometime next year.

This story was dedicated to anybody who has the urge to write but never started. These were made up character in my imagination which soon became something special.

Currently my second book IF ONLY is out now! 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I did writing!!

Xoxo
- Emma