𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐

SALLY WANDERED around the manor, trying to find familiar faces that she was most comfortable with, her teddy in hand as her feet took her places

"ben.." she called out, entering the living room to see the phantom hanging on the ceiling by his feet, "ben, where are slendy's proxies." she stared up at him with drowning brown eyes.

ben was hanging because well, he got in trouble. the link lookalike scoffed, crossing his arms, "probably at y/n's house." he frowned, closing his eyes.

"y/n? the pretty lady that i saw at the cafe?" her mouth was agape, her eyes held sparkles that could represent the galaxy itself, "why are they with her... they're not there to kill her, are they??" she frantically questioned, a frown on her lips.

"oh they probably have already, and here i thought i'd have a one way ticket to obtain normal human necessities." he grumbled, trailing off at the end of his sentence as he sighed, "ack!?" he exclaimed, looking down at the brunette who pulled at his golden locks.

"ben take me to her house!" she whined, each word said followed by a tug of the phantoms hair, "i want her to be my friend!"

"hey, knock it off salls!" ben hissed, trying to pry the girls hands off his hair, managing to do so in the end, "they haven't returned yet so i don't think she's dead." he sighed, glaring at the child who had glossy eyes.

"you'd better be right, otherwise i'll tell slendy and get you all in trouble for talking with a human." she threatened, a frown curvier than a rainbow was present on her etched lips.

"you—?!" he widened his eyes before exhaling a forced breath, "you've got some nerve salls." ben chuckled angrily, eyebrows downcast.

the girl stuck her tongue out, "she's in danger now thanks to you! she knows we exist and that can cost her life ben!" she stomped angrily, hitting the phantom with her teddy bear.

"what is going on?" jane walked in, seeing the commotion of an angry child throwing a tantrum at ben who seemed to be begging for someone to end his suffering, "sally, what has gotten into you?" she quickly took action, pulling the young girl away from the crying phantom.

"my favourite human is going to die!" sally whined, holding onto jane's dress tightly.

"favourite huma— what are you on about?" the latter gave her a questioning look, holding onto her shoulders gently.

"miss y/n, the newcomer."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

"the fuck were you thinking?" hoodie remarked, wrapping a thin cloth around each of jeff's hands, he winced obviously from the sting.

jeff had forced you to shock him with the bracelet, threatening to stab you with his knife if you didn't, out of instinct, you abided and shocked the pale man, resulting to where your situation is now.

you sat down on the couch besides toby, tending to his wounds that he didn't feel nor mind from the shock, claiming that it only tickled him. you wiped his palms with a wet cloth, carefully doing so despite him not feeling any pain.

jeff grumbled incoherent words and seemed to be... pouting, oddly enough. he avoided eye contact as he stared at the oh so interesting couch. weird.

"jeff has a tendency of trying to prove he's better than others." masky informed you, you turned to look at him, he was at an open window, leaning on his elbows as he smoked a cigarette.

"what did i say about smoking..?" you groaned, finishing a clean wrap on both toby's hands as you handed him back his fingerless gloves.

the boys had wanted to stay a bit longer, you were both not disappointed nor satisfied at this but you managed to cope. they had claimed that as long as they went back before nightfall, they would be alright.

did you believe them? no, of course not.

you huffed out a puff of air, "look, if you guys are going to stay longer at least go take a shower and let me clean your clothes."

"obedient much?" masky smugly replied, turning his head over his shoulder as a smirk was present on his lips.

"it's not about obedience, pretty mask." you glared, "you're all fucking my furniture with dirt and whatnot." placing the both of your hands on your hips, you scolded, very much like an angry mother, "there should be bathrooms in each room and clothes, once finished, go put your former clothes in the washer which is the door next to the pantry." you instructed, they all sat, looking at you before you raised a brow, "well? forward march." you snapped, toby standing up and going back to whichever room he picked.

"you could've said this a little earlier before i had tended to jeff's wounds?" hoodie peaked, a huff of annoyance coming from him.

"that's not my problem now hoodie." you crossed your arms, "now go, you too jeff." you bossed, hoodie abdidng so without complain as jeff reluctantly followed suit, leaving masky.

he had finished his cigarette, making you raise a brow at the man who was already staring at you, "well?" you gritted out.

"well." he responded cooly, which only irritated you more, his mask was put back to how it originally was but you knew, you knew he had a taunting smirk.

"for the love of my cats, masky." you groaned, shoulders visibly slouching which made the latter laugh.

"i'm more of a dog person, y/n." he mused, shrugging his shoulders, "but oh well, wouldn't mind staying another day with your cats." he proclaimed as he passed you.

"you said before nightfall!" you exclaimed, his laughter ringing around the house, he was already midway up the stairs by now and you still could hear his chuckles, "that... mm." you restrained yourself from insulting the man, clenching your fists in the process with eyes closed.

you pealed your eye lids open, as soon as you did so, from the corner of your eye, you caught sight of a quick blur. whipping your head around, there was nothing, you were looking at the empty couch and that only brung back the dream from last night.

"zalgo..?" you whispered, warily making your way toward the couch, you leaned over the back of the furniture only to find nothing, "it was a fucking dream y/n, let it go." you exhaled through your nose, a disappointing look expressed on your face.

unknowingly to you, just outside the open window where masky had once stood, peaked a monster with red gleaming eyes, watching.

——————————

i have no author's note, i hope you guys enjoy