𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕

YOU WEREN'T READY to go home yet, at least for the meantime, especially when the possibility of the pastas being at home

YOU WEREN'T READY to go home yet, at least for the meantime, especially when the possibility of the pastas being at home. you shuddered at the encounter of jane, that was honestly unexpected and you acted the way you usually acted whe facing danger, smug and testing death.

you decided to take a walk around the city, goodness knows how dangerous it was for you to take a breather in public, anything could happen and with pastas tailing you, it never eased your nerves. you kept your head down, trying as best as you could to avoid attention from the civilid city.

the sky was painted a beautiful orange and yellow, fading into a bright pink, a sign that the day was almost over. some stores closing, others opened 24 hours, you took a serene sigh, shoulder relaxing as you did so but tensed after. this wasn't going to last, it never does, it's always the calm before the storm, to say you were tired to prepare for the storm was an understatement. a part of you wished you hadn't taken this job and stuck to cooping up in your tower, all lonely and whatnot but had everything. another part of you said that you were glad you had taken this job, you met new people albeit serial killers but new people.

that was you heart and brain.

the responsible side on the other hand, oh if responsibility was a human you surely wouldn't get any rest. you always had a end goal, one that many could relate to but you, you were so hell bent on this goal, so determined to act upon it. even if it had to get rid of a few good in your life, you reassured yourself that something even better would enter your life. you were willing to sacrifice anything just to see this goal make some sort of dent into the world, so long as the world can hear your voice and your words, you could rest easy.

your younger self would be so proud of where you are now, so damn thrilled that step one of your plan worked, step one being; make your name known, cover your career in popularity. only then could that have a higher possibility of getting your words noticed, no one would want to hear words from some nobody, society would never.

all you wished was to stop the violence, that was your end goal. a lot can relate, a lot would also make the best of efforts to achieve that goal. but a lot wasn't enough, hell you weren't enough, hence the soul reason as to why your in this state, trying to terminate the evil that had no remorse. if you wanted to see the world clean, then you were willing to get dirty, sacrificing your childhood for something greater was an up game, you were willing to sacrifice for this world.

unfortunately, the evil was the creepypasta's, the few people who cared for you, the few people you actually cared for. you always wondered what would happen if you just shot jeff when you had first met him, would that change your present? would that make your relationship that you had with them disappear? of course it would, in all honesty, if you hypothetically did kill jeff then slender would get to you before anything else.

it was difficult making decisions now, would you sacrifice the goal you had put your blood, sweat and tears into? literally and figuratively you had to sacrifice more than you got to where you were now.