𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗

YOU WERE CURRENTLY IN the safety of your kitchen after hearing the same footsteps from the other three, deciding pep talk with jeff was enough

     YOU WERE CURRENTLY IN the safety of your kitchen after hearing the same footsteps from the other three, deciding pep talk with jeff was enough. what happened? well, you have only come to realise that these supernatural, assasin-like, creepy family all have a past, tragically traumatic leading to their current state right now.

you couldn't help but frown at the words you consumed from the article you read about jeff, his record only proved further information. your head thought of sally, she was so young, so little yet her life was stripped away from her just like that.

pity, sympathy and despair is what you felt for them but did not think that they needed it, they seemed to be doing... fine, in a way, excluding the criminal acts they do, of course.

what would any normal person do? don't get involved. what seemed to be a harmless case turned into another story, you were not liking it one bit but the more you dug into the case, the more you found yourself wanting to do something.

as a child, you had always wanted to use your inventions for something good, anything just to get rid of the evil that poisoned this world. being with parents who purposely adopted the smartest child in the orphanage to use her for money only encouraged her goal even further, you were determined as a child, independent even.

"i'm getting the vibe that you're not pleased to see me." you pointed out with a raised brow, catching the attention of jane who whipped her head to you, like you had just caught her off guard by talking, thinking that you weren't going to negotiate, more so communicate. she probably thought you were pissing your pants right now, to be honest.

jane squinted her eyes in disgust, the bridge of her nose wrinkling up, "shut it human." she hissed, pacing in the room, "you better not have done anything to my family."

raising your hands in surrender, your eye lids closed, "hey, i would never... unless they started it first." you mumbled, earning a more harsher glare from the pretty woman, making a corner of your lip unnoticeably twitch into a lopsided grin.

"what do we do now, jane." nina, the girl that freakishly looked like jeff, you had learned her name a few moments ago, turned to jane, awaiting her orders.

"killing her would be far easier but it seems with her gadgets, we can't do shit." she responded, crossing her arms as she leaned onto a table, giving a nasty glare in your direction once again.

you could only shrug as a reply, "thank me for not putting a bullet through your head already."

"we are waisting our time here," jeff groaned from the couch, slumping deeper into the cushioned seats, "i got better things to do, jane." he stretched her name, sounding more bothered that he was here.

the woman clicked her tongue in annoyance, "you'll get to your fucking kids show soon jeff, sit tight and shut the fuck up." jane snapped, her black lipstick on her lips tugged downwards into a frown much like before.