𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔

IT WAS TAKING AFFECT after so long, you coughed, slumping over the kitchen sink, afraid that you'd puke and make a mess all over the place

     IT WAS TAKING AFFECT after so long, you coughed, slumping over the kitchen sink, afraid that you'd puke and make a mess all over the place. EJ was worried, he moved your hair away from your face with a frown, turning to the front door when a soft click sounded. he raised a brow, indicating what had happened to make you return home like this.

he only got a shrug and a shake of a head in return, making his brows furrow even further in confusion. your coughing started to increase and sooner than later, you vomited a handful lot. it's all getting to you, overwhelmed with the truth and now this? great timing.

you turned on the tap, washing yourself up when your knees gave in, making you sit on the floor with a soft thud as you panted, worn out from puking and unable to breath. "fucking poison..." you hissed, jack crouching besides you and saying something that you couldn't hear, your eyesight was blurred from the tears and a constant ringing blared in your ears.

you hoisted yourself up with the help of the counter, weakly moving towards the large LED table by using the pillars and furniture on the way. EJ had his arms linger around you just in case you fell, passing by the other pastas who glanced worriedly. what was going on? what had you not told them?? did this even involve zalgo anymore???

"y/n, what is going on!" jack's voice cut through your clouded thoughts, making you snap your head to him. you gave him a blank expression before scowling, going back to the task you had at hand. seed whimpered at the sight, following close besides you just like jack, making sure you wouldn't fall and injure yourself even further.

you finally arrived at the LED table with a huff, "al, please take control." you desperately pleaded, fighting the urge to just pass out right there and then. with that simple command, the LED table hatched open and revealed a small tubes containing a bright blue substance, you hastily grabbed one and downed it, throwing the bottle on the table just as your knees gave out again.

this time you were caught by the eyeless demon, he noted your panting had ceased and your skin came back to its normal temperature. "will you tell me what's happening now?" jack gritted his sharp teeth together, clawing into your clothes.

a hefty sigh left your lips, you closed your eyes to block out the blinding lights in the ceiling, "i'm tired jack.." you mumbled, feeling yourself being lifted into his chest as he brought you somewhere. peaking an eye, EJ sat you on the couch along with the other pastas.

"you owe me an explanation." the demon demanded, digging his nails slightly into your thighs which made you glare at him. "why are you giving me this attitude??"

you scoffed, watching as he crouch where your feet were, gaze softening, "in my youth i was young and dumb, an era where i was actively creating inventions." you started, crossing your arms with a frown, "one day, after i had recently created al, i decided why not attempt to make al and me one, to make it easier for access and whatnot. i used science and my own body as a test subject."