𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗

MASKY HAD STARTED to wonder where sally had gone

MASKY HAD STARTED to wonder where sally had gone. usually she was supervised by jane, as of now, he wasn't too interested on asking the ravenette about the young girl.

for a few days, slenderman seemed to lay low on missions, masky hadn't gone on one for a while now, not that he was complaining. it felt good to relax and lay off the heavy work, could be said the same with hoodie and toby, they seemed to enjoy their mini vacation.

kate was going to return tomorrow after her mission overseas. possibly when she did return, slender would give a few jobs at least. all four proxies will soon be back together, hopefully making the missions easy and quick.

a metallic object clanked with another, snapping masky out of his thoughts as he turned to toby who sat on the couch besides him.

"she let you have that?" he raised a brow, yanking the metal bracelet from the brunette who grumbled.

"yeah, she s-said 'for mem-memories' or something." toby took back the bracelet from the latter's grasp, "i kinda l-like them."

masky grimaced under his mask, "don't tell me you're going soft."

toby smacked him on the arm, glaring at his comrade, "s-shut up, tim." he huffed, stuffing the bracelets in his pockets.

masky flicked the orange goggles around toby's neck as a warning, "don't call me that." he sneered, a frown forming on his lips before he sighed, leaning into the couch.

the brunette rolled his eyes in return, standing up with a huff before leaving to the kitchen. toby was greeted with a concentrated LJ, stacking playing cards with the utmost care on the kitchen table.

"hey jack, w-where's the oth-other jack?" he questioned, careful not to touch the table and disrupt the clown.

"tobes, just because he and i have the same name, doesn't mean i know what he's doing or where he's at." the monochrome being frowned, sticking his tongue out in concentration as he resumed what he was doing.

"he's probably out with sally since the two of them are gone." the bloody painter had appeared, leaning against the kitchen doorway, answering the question, "is there a particular reason you asked?"

toby gleamed, a smile etching on the corners of his lips under his guard mask as his eyes squinted, "yay! the b-bet is off!" he cheered, running out the kitchen to the stairs with heavy footsteps, stomping all the way to his room.

the bloody painter or rather helen otis raised a brow, looking at the doorway where the proxy had left before gazing back at LJ to receive some sort of explanation, "toby made a bet with EJ and lost, he has to hunt kidneys with him for a week." the clown vaguely replied, waving his hand dismissively as he continued focusing on the playing cards like his life depended on it.

the latter shook his head, a sigh leaving his mouth as he lifted his mask, revealing his face, "are you not at least a little bit suspicious? you know how EJ doesn't like to spend time with children after what had happened with lazari." otis made his way towards the table, careful not to anger the monochrome clown.