𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕

YOU THREW YOUR phone across the room, letting it hit the other end of the wall as it shattered

YOU THREW YOUR phone across the room, letting it hit the other end of the wall as it shattered. this action caused a majority of the pastas to stand on their feet out of surprise, alert and ready of a possible threat.

you let out a groan, yelling a few curses in a different language as you trashed the kitchen, throwing anything and everything in your sight.

"woah doll, what's gotten into you." ben approached you, being mindful of the things you threw at him as he phased transparently while the object went through him.

EJ was there by your side in an instant, faster then ben could even enter the kitchen. he let out what seemed to be a growl, standing in between you and ben, acting as a wall.

the phantom raised his hands in defeat, backing up, "alright alright!" he cowered, looking back at the four proxies who shared the same look, well as far as ben could see, kate was stone cold as usual while toby was just glaring at EJ.

the eyeless demon turned to you, "are you ok?" he asked, reaching his hands out to hold you by the upper arm but hesitantly doing so, afraid he would trigger your emotions, "did something happen..?"

you heaved your breaths, up and down before your eyes trailed his hoodie to his face mask, staring into what seemed to be his eyes. you let out a breath, only objective was to focus on you breathing and make it return to normal.

"jeez, is she always like this?" offender mumbled, leaning against the wall as he watched the two converse, "temper tantrum much."

"watch your mouth." masky snapped, whipping his head to where the entity stood as hoodie pulled out his signature gun, clocking it before pointing it at the latter's head.

kage could only sigh in disappointment as he watched the scene unfold, "easy," offender grinned, though it was clear as day that he was a bit nervous being pointed down with a gun, "let's use words now."

"my parents took over my industry, claiming it to be theirs!" the sound of your voice brought the rest of the pasta's attention back to you, "i can't fucking believe lin would let them do that..!? i don't think that's legal?? i'm pretty sure it isn't, who in the right mind can take over companies like that????" you angrily shouted as EJ could only nod, trying his best to calm you down.

"ah so it's about that." ben nodded in understanding, turning to the rest of the group who gazed at you having a moment, "is this industry of hers that important?"

the ghost earned a smack behind the head by masky, "you did your research on her but still know nothing, she obviously dedicated her life into that industry which makes all the income that she has." the proxy clicked his tongue, signalling hoodie to retrieve his weapon.

"AL, get lin on the line right now." you demanded, making your way to the familiar LED table in the lounge room, "she better not make me come there."

the pastas could only watch, a few beeps on the line blared through the speakers before the receiver finally answered the calls.