𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐

OPENING YOUR EYE LIDS did you no good, the room was dark and there was absolutely no difference between it and closing your eyes

OPENING YOUR EYE LIDS did you no good, the room was dark and there was absolutely no difference between it and closing your eyes. you were on a mattress, placed on the floor, real homey if you would say.

sitting up with a groan, a hand instinctively went to the back of your head where it stung, "did i get hit or was i drinking...?" you unawarely said, rubbing your head to sooth the pain.

the place reeked of moist and a tint of blood, your nose scrunched in disgust, wafting the air around you with your hand. filthy, that's your first thought, living in a life where everything was served to you in a silver platter made you judge small things such as this, despite so, you could tell the difference when judging would be taken too far.

a gruff hum escaped your lips, your hands instinctively patted your sleeves, feeling the bumps of your gadgets which made you sigh in relief. at least you had something to defend yourself with, goodness you wanted nothing more than to just get out this room, be it just right outside the door, as long as you were not in this room then you guess you wouldn't punch someone in the face.

"al, you with me?" your words slightly bounced off the walls due to the lack of furniture, in return it made you cringe, afraid that someone could have possibly heard it.

'right here miss, it seems you are just a few miles away from home. i am not quite sure if my sensors are having a malfunction but i do detect quite a few life forms in this manor.'

"manor eh?" you queried to yourself, standing up from the mattress, "you're not malfunctioning, i have a hard assumption that a few of our kidnappers are dead... in a way." tapping a few buttons on your wristwatch, a bright light emerged from the gadget, bright like a regular bulb.

'your call, miss.'

you distinctly scanned the room, the walls were grey, tattered with moss and chipped paint, no windows. a few child-like drawings were spread on the walls, kinda freaked you out, you could confirm the lack of furniture, there only being a mattress on the concrete floor.

a shiver went up your spine, this place was cold, gradually your keen eyes caught on a door. light seeped through the bottom, indicating that there were people at home. with a scrape of your shoes, you made your way towards the compartment, slowly twisting the doorknob and finding it locked.

"al, there's a door in my way." you nonchalantly bore out, your watch making a few hiss sounds, metal pieces moving before a red laser beamed through, cutting the lock on door with much ease.

you attempted to open the door again, it being no longer locked nor having the ability to twist the no use of a doorknob. the door swung open with a soft creak, making you scrunch your nose at the noise. why the fuck does everything have to be so loud.

breathing in the air, you exhaled deeply through your  nostrils, taking a step outside of the room.

"the fuck are you doing here..?" a glitch of a voice made your eyes open, whipping your head to the user. there levitated a phantom in green, red tears seemed to stop in time.