𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑

BEN'S PUNISHMENT had ended earlier than anticipated but he was disbanded from transporting through devices for another three days

BEN'S PUNISHMENT had ended earlier than anticipated but he was disbanded from transporting through devices for another three days. he would complain but this was better than receiving the punishment from the boss himself.

currently, he was being lectured by jane, clockwork and nina were besides her, just here to see the phantoms suffering.

"do you know the possible threats that this brings to us pastas?!" the ravenette exclaimed as ben gave her an uninterested look, "do not underestimate her BEN drowned, despite her being a human, she could already have been manipulated by zalgo!" ben wanted nothing more to disappear, this was all too
bothersome for him to handle, "she may be already working for him!" jane concluded, waving her arms around.

"y/n is smart, she knows what to do and what not." ben grumbled a reply, half lidded eyes bore into dark ones.

"and how do you know this? you were there for two days and you expect to know her like an open book?" jane had a point though, but ben was never one to back down, the woman only received an eye roll from the phantom, making her sigh, "we should just terminate her."

"woohoo, another target!" nina cheered as clocky grinned, nodding along.

"the proxies and jeff went to just do that." ben shut them up with a glare, "they haven't returned... sooo there could be a lot of assumptions here, jane." he hissed, crossing his arms.

jane parted her lips before the front door slammed open, she glared at the man who came from the entrance, followed by a few others, "and where have you been?" she confronted, standing from her seat.

"oh great..." jeff groaned, tucking his wrapped hands in his pockets as the other three proxies walked in.

"don't 'oh great' me, jeff." jane scolded, making her way to the four with heavy footsteps, yanking jeff's hands out of his pockets, "did y/n do this?" the pale man stared, startled for a moment at how she had gotten the knowledge of y/n, though he quickly covered it with a glare and roughly pulled his hands to himself.

"that was his own self doing." masky chipped in, his eyes glimmered with hatred through the holes of his mask. no, not hatred like the dynamic between jane and jeff, the hatred of someone snooping around in his business.

"cut the crap, i know about y/n." jane snapped, crossing her arms over her chest as her dark voids that represents eyes squinted at the four.

the said four turned to the phantom on the couch, suspecting ben had told the angry woman, "suck a dick." he sneered with a glare, finishing his statement with showing his middle finger.

before the conversation could escalate any further, sally had waddled in, latching herself onto clockwork, "clocky, let's go playy." she whined out, the brunette was about to give another plead before she abruptly halted as her dark brown eyes caught sight of the missing four.