𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔

YOU WATCHED AS the brunette caught up to the two of you, you quickly retracted your hands from zalgo, much to his dismay, and turned to face the man

he panted a bit from jogging, "hey y/n, i just saw you walking and decided to join you... if you don't mind that is." he chuckled, rubbing at the back of his neck sheepishly.

you turned to zalgo, who glared at the latter, an aura coming off him, "uh.. sure." you hesitantly agreed, "i was just on a walk with my friend, come along now." you started walking, completely oblivious to the fact that jay and zalgo seemed to lack behind as they stared at each other.

you heard footsteps soon after, meaning the two of them were following, "you know, ever since we met at the store, i've wanted to hang out with you ever since, you seemed cool." jay started, the two men both either on your side.

you laughed lowly, "cool? that's something i've never seen myself as." and then silence once again, this one being shorter and on the verge of being cut like butter.

it didn't take a whole genius to notice the tension between the two, you were feeling a bit uncomfortable, knowing they were glaring at each other over your head... damn the two of them were tall...

"well, to me you are... and i also kinda figured out your like a big celebrity." jay quipped cheekily, followed with a chuckle, taking his side glance away from zalgo to you.

"i'd prefer you didn't know." you pursed your lips, passing by a large playground occupied by plenty of children, "besides, you could be here by my side to only gain fame." you huffed, waving your hands dismissively as zalgo smirked victoriously, sending a smug stare at jay who glared back.

"no no, those are not my intentions." the brunette quickly objected, waving his hands around, "what i said was true, i do think you'd be cool to hang out with."

you halted in your tracks, the two doing the same as you turned to jay who tapped both his pointer fingers together, shy-like behaviour? "heads up jay, i haven't interacted with others unless it's business purposes... narrowing it down little to no social skills." you placed a hand on your hip, resting on one leg, "so i wouldn't really know what to do nor say."

"well, you're doing great with the social skills." he encouraged, a determined nod coming from him.

"that's mainly because of my instinct, sometimes i say something rude as a reply." you felt the lingering presence of zalgo behind you, his chest just an inch closer to touching your back, "so please don't take anything personally, unless i mean it. you'll know the difference, your capable of doing so right? right." you ended quite quickly, making your way towards a nearby bench, not letting jay reply whatsoever.

you took a seat, the other two doing so too, zalgo soon placed a hand on your shoulder, leaning into your ear, "dear, maybe we should go, i still have important matters to discu—"