𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗

YOU LET A YAWN escape, covering your mouth before dropping it into the poof of chestnut hair on your lap

     YOU LET A YAWN escape, covering your mouth before dropping it into the poof of chestnut hair on your lap. you had finished playing tea party with sally and LJ a few hours prior, deciding to move to the living room and watch some tv.

when you had came in, it was toby and ben who were present, the two sat on either ends of the couch, leaving the middle seat available and as soon as you sat down, toby rested his head on your lap, his feet dangling off the armrest. you had raised a brow at this then felt a weight on your side, ben resting his head on your shoulder.

with much reluctance, you sighed and tangled your fingers in toby's bush of hair and eased your shoulders so that ben wouldn't have to lean on your sharp bones, hence leading to you now.

EJ had left and proclaimed he was hunting, or more likely killing to get his favourite organ. LJ had offered to take sally to bed since it was getting late, leaving with his usual cheery smile and an exhausted young girl in his arms.

it was roughly around 1am, your body was exhausted and craved for sleep but your mind was racing, occasional process when it was night. from the soft snores overlapped, you could only assume the blondie and brunette were asleep, it was just you then, the tv playing a random show that you hadn't really focused on.

a stinging pain randomly shot itself through your left arm, hastily and carefully as you could to avoid the two boys from waking up, you lifted your left sleeve and stared in bewilderment at your wrist. network like veins spread throughout your arm, you knew better to know that these weren't your veins, they were the poison, a small mark on your wrist indicated where you had injected the substance, veins strongly coming off from the wound. it was a greyish blue, a few purple but mostly greyish blue.

you sighed at the sight, it was spreading, spreading fast but it was ok, you accepted this fate long ago. even so, you still felt guilty for dropping a bomb shell on the pastas like that, you couldn't imagine what they were thinking.

"that's a nasty scar." a stern yet calming voice called out, you lifted your head to see slender towering over you from behind the couch. he extended his hand out, "may i?"

you pursed your lips and gently placed your left arm in his much bigger yet slender ones, he lifted it up slightly, being mindful as to not make you uncomfortable but still get a better view.

his fingers daintily traced the veins, a thoughtful hum escaped the entity, "what is the cause of this?" he questioned, letting your arm loose as you retracted it back.

"i injected poison in me." you admitted bluntly, head still craned to look at the upside down slenderman, "it was unintentional, for experiments and all but the results clearly didn't work out." you quickly added seeing his tilt before sighing, resting your head on the back of the couch.

"is it lethal?"

you let out a dry laugh, covering your eyes with your left forearm as your other was still tangled in toby's hair, "one hundred percent." you said, "i don't have a cure, i'm predicting a few months or so... though i do have something to suppress it from spreading, i'll last close to a year at the most." removing your hand from your eyes, you decided to lift your head up and twirl your fingers in toby's locks.