𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑

HURRIED FOOTSTEPS reached the front door, your hand lingered on the handle, head turned over your shoulder to look at ben, "i'll walk from here, it's not far

HURRIED FOOTSTEPS reached the front door, your hand lingered on the handle, head turned over your shoulder to look at ben, "i'll walk from here, it's not far." you sternly said, about to turn your head back to the door when your eyes caught sight of the four proxies and a man in the living room.

clearly they noticed you, toby was the first to react physically as he jumped on his feet, "y/n!" he exclaimed, running at you with full speed before lunging, his goggles and mask now long forgotten on the couch.

"woAH—" the sudden impact knocked you off your feet, he basically had trapped you on the floor. the smell of the forest and a faint scent of maple syrup was evident in his bushy brown hair, he nuzzled in the crook of your neck, making you chuckle as you gently pat him on the back, "hey tobes.."

it felt like a dog rubbing its love on you, you couldn't help but let out a bright smile as toby hugged you even tighter, him having easy access to wrap his arms around you since you used your elbows to prop your upper half of your body off the ground.

"what... what're you doing here?" the proxies had soon rounded the two, masky asking a question that shot through him when he first saw you from the stairs.

ben found himself awkwardly being there once again, though the unnoticeable tension was gone unlike when he was in slender's office.

you let out a few chuckles when toby still hugged the hell out of you, "alright, that's enough." hoodie sighed, easily picking up the brunette from under his arms away from you. kate extended a hand out for you to take, you gladly accepted and she lifted you on your feet.

"uh well, just don't kill her aight?" you wearily started with an unsure smile, scratching the back of your head. goodness, the last thing you wanted was jane being ganged up on by the proxies, if she found out the reason then you'd have more than an enemy, "jane sorta.. kinda knocked me out and brung me here on my way back home??"

silence, oh lord that wasn't a good sign.

"that's it." hoodie turned on his heel, sliding out his hand gun and cocking the weapon with a click. your mind instantly went into a state of panic as you grabbed his yellow hoodie, an attempt to try and stop him from walking.

"no no no, don't hurt her." you pleaded, finding yourself being dragged on your heels as the man still kept on walking. you're feeble attempts made you go into another stage of panic, you quickly let go and wrapped your hands around his torso, and in return, he froze like a deer in headlights, "please don't do anything to her..." your head leaned on his back, eyes shut while you let out a shaky breath.

a snap came from behind you but you couldn't care less about that at the moment, you'd rather not have an angered female trying to kill you every chance she could get than having her just hate you.

"oh t-this fucker..." toby said through gritted teeth, his head twitched in a humane angle as he slid his sleeves up to his elbows, rage boiling at you hugging hoodie.