𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖

YOU LET YOUR HEAD hang as your hands twitched slightly in discomfort from the ropes around your wrist, you were strapped in a chair just a few ways away from the back of your couch, much like the victim beforehand from the case that arthur ca...

YOU LET YOUR HEAD hang as your hands twitched slightly in discomfort from the ropes around your wrist, you were strapped in a chair just a few ways away from the back of your couch, much like the victim beforehand from the case that arthur called you in for, selena to be more specific.

the little thought made you chuckle lightly, it's honestly ironic to die in your own home, a safe haven that you secured and felt comfy in. putting a thought or two, it doesn't matter where you honestly die, every place from restrooms to garages are a place that consists of high possibility of any form of danger.

death follows, and you can't hide.

but you can delay it, which is exactly your plan. your chuckles ceased as a groan of annoyance cut in, "this lady is fucked in the head." a pale man sat on one of the chairs from the island counter, munching on the snacks that you had recently bought, that's the man outside your house, that's jeff.

"yeah, a cracker that's smart enough to purposely miss a bullet from the infamous jeff the killer." masky who sat on the sofa besides his two comrades, hoodie and toby, chimed in with sarcasm lacing in his words.

ben was gone, you didn't know what happened to him but he wasn't here, you figured these four people that you had previously met came through the TV too since there's no way they could've came over the gates.

next time, you were definitely going to update your AI system.

they were waiting on something, you noticed. surely they would've killed you by now, especially since you did use a few of your toys on them which hey, was much very necessary at the time of the encounter.

"hey, what's twitchy doin' here?" jeff leaned on an arm that wasn't preoccupied with snacks, facing the connected living room.

his question only received a grunt from the brunette as he glared through his goggles at the nickname he was given, "shut up jeff." hoodie remarked, barely giving a glance.

the said man clicked his tongue, mumbling something before turning to you, "woman, why are you here." he demanded, a tone of boredom seemed to seep through his words as you lifted your head up to meet his, a straight line on your lips which couldn't be said the same about jeff's terrifying cuts.

before you could reply, masky had spoken first, "shut up." he had repeated, words more threatening than annoyed.

jeff rolled his eyes before raising a brow at you, encouraging you to speak up to which you did, "you look fucking ugly..."

toby snorted before releasing into a mad fit of laughter, holding his stomach as hoodie's shoulders bounced, along with masky, chuckling.

the pale man was in disbelief, looking at the group who were laughing then back at you with a stoic expression, he stuttered slightly before furrowing with fury, standing from his seat, "the audacity, you fuckin' bitch." he reached into his hooded pockets, taking out a rusty yet sharp knife, "even at a disadvantage, you're cocky and snobby." he growled, stomping towards you.