𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐

YOUR BUSINESS IN the wine shop was far from done, or rather you were done and that offender just didn't want to let you go

you had finally went home, parking your car in your garage. as soon as you stepped out, you were greeted with offender, he clearly followed you back. just when things couldn't get any better, the back door of the car opened up, revealing kage.

"just why." you whined, "i expected offender to follow but you too kage?" you grumbled, watching as the pasta close the door with his foot as two bottles of wine were occupying his hands.

"offender is my wine buddy." he slightly slurred, wobbling in his few steps, "i think i'm tipsy..."

you sighed, taking the glass bottles from his hands and giving them to offender who kindly took it, unexpectedly. you placed kage's hand around your shoulder, allowing him to use you as support to walk, "i have ground rules, take your shoes off and by all means, do not hurt nor touch my girls." you ordered, snapping at offender as you said the second rule.

"はい奥様..." kage managed to mumble out coherent words as offender grinned, one that was mischievous but nodded nonetheless.

you walked towards the door, opening it with your unoccupied hand. kage managed to slip his shoes off before you brung him deeper into the house where the lounge room resided, there sat ben and jack, already back.

"jaack..." you called out, more like a plea or whine, the demon turned to look at you, quickly raising a brow as he stood up to get to your aid.

"kage?" he questioned, taking his arm off you as the eyeless demon brought the wine addict to the couch, "where did you find him?"

"his wine shop." you replied, standing besides jack as ben floated off the couch.

ben scrunched his eyebrows, squinting at the tipsy pasta, "if kage is here then does that mean—"

"nice house~" offender had came in, looking around the place with his signature grin that he has been wearing ever since you had met him.

ben groaned, slumping his shoulders as jack tensed, turning to you hastily and holding your shoulders so you looked at him, "are you ok? did he do anything? he touch you?" he spewed questions after questions, catching you off guard.

"yes, yes and yes." you responded, holding his hands which were on your shoulders, he frowned, eyebrows downcast, a look of displeasure and disgust written on his face.

"why'd you bring him here?" he sighed, asking with much gentleness, "he's a perverted, fucker who has no respect for others personal space."

you chuckled, "kinda caught on to that really." you found it amusing that he acts this way towards you, a mindless killer worried for a human? that sounds oddly cliché.

"that dude has no remorse, y/n." ben joined the conversation appearing behind you as he wrapped his hands around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder making EJ let go.