status

you little impy cute readers, this is why yall shoulda read the authors notes sillies 🤭

here i'll be pointing out the basics and all so you little babies can understand the book better, read if u wanna read bc i saw a lot of comments asking if this was the end.

for those who did read my author notes, a majority of them knew a sequel was comin but anyway..

—THE WAY WE LIVE is officially over though i did say in... whatever chapter, i don't remember, that i will make a sequel regarding if yall want it!

yes its up to a handful of you readers to decide, because i do have an idea in mind for a second book.

—yes i am aware that the love interest wasn't meeting to most expectations, like lowkey y/n didn't even interact with clockwork

there's a reason tho, this book was mainly focusing on the plot because y/n had a task at end she wanted to fulfil it but due to... exotic and lethal circumstances, she couldn't.

—henceforth the second book, i can promise there will be more love interests and more quality time since y/n doesn't really need to dedicate her life to her goals and dreams bc well, she died.

—i'm sorry if this book couldn't meet your expectations, i have made a lot of books but none of them were good enough to satisfy the desire of wanting to actually publish it.

so i suppose TWWL is a first book, still practicing on writing and all.

—regarding on my update schedule! i live in southeast asia, malaysia specifically. this is kinda important since most readers tend to get irritated as to why i never reply early.

thats prolly bc im sleeping, i just woke up a few hours ago when i made this chapter!

"but strain, how come your english is so good??"
well, i grew up in the UK's at a young age, so let's thank them for teaching me to become a self english major, this book wouldn't even be possible.

—the main character! y/n l/n is or was a famous inventor in new york, yes she had a lot of income but sometimes success and mental illness doesn't mix quite well huh..?

she's an over thinker, to a great extent, i could even say she has PTSD. y/n has a unique personality, her childish attitude took place because as a child, she never had a lively childhood, her adoptive parents always signed her up for any classes that could benefit them.

ah her former parents, unfortunately they passed when y/n could barely open her eyes. she grew up in a orphanage and basically was determined to get out of that hell crap before charlotte and owen came, giving her all the more reason to work hard!

—yes EJ was the first kiss! i was originally going to make hoodie the first kiss but when the demon and y/n were on the bed, i just shot my chances.

—yes i can draw but it's all luck whether the lines want to cooperate with me, i can't draw really well anyway hence why requests aren't my forte.

—i will be focusing on the Hazbin Hotel book at hand, so be prepared.

—zalgo did in fact fall in love with a human! he wishes for y/n to rule by his side and well... mother his children.

—during the fight scene, slender couldn't telepathically ask his siblings for back up since zalgo had teleported everyone to a realm of his own

yes, that forest wasn't real! it basically cut all communications with the real world, magic or non magic, no communications devices or powers could get through

—isn't it sad that masky and hoodie never got to tell y/n their real names?

—y/n would lay down her life for sally and lazari, it's hard keeping them both safe when they're on opposing teams.

—has EJ fallen in love..?

—please ask questions if you don't understand about this book, i will try as hardest to answer and explain why and how...

regarding if i know myself! because sometimes i don't understand my own book...

—like i said before, i use to live in the UK's so spelling, words and slang may come from there!

— THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I LOVE YOUR ALL TO A DEGREE AND EXTENT

this book was made from boredom but holy heavens yall came outta nowhere! i never acknowledged my ranks nor the reads because fame wasn't what i chased for BUT THANK YOU!

thank you for the recent and old support, it helped greatly for the book to spread out and show other people!

a few ranks i did get first! especially the xreader one, i'm surprised and honestly it was unexpected

again, thank you for coming along this journey of The Way We Live, i really appreciate each and every one of yall ❤️