Undercover 1

It was Friday night, Joe and Jamie were they were working the night tonight, hoping to bust the guys at a party going down tonight. Taylor had been briefed and met Brian who'd she be with earlier today and everything went well!

"Hey, why is Angelina here!?" Jamie said finding Joe when he got in.

"I told her she should could hang here until we were done and I'd take her home, I'm watching her place tonight anyway."

"So we're babysitting now?" Jamie said being a smart ass.

"No she's just sitting up front, minding her own business."

"She'd be safer at the hotel with an officer outside...say we bring her brother in tonight, there's no telling how she'll react, I want her out of here."

"Cmon man she isn't gonna do anything rash!" Joe argued.

"You don't know that!"

"I do!" Joe shouted back.

"You've known her what a week?!" Jamie raised his voice.

"Oh here we go...!" Joe rolled his eyes.

"Your damn right here we go, who put you in charge?" He questioned.

"I don't give two shits who wears the stripes here, it's called having a heart!"

"Guess no one ever taught you, you can't save every puppy in the pound?" Jamie argued back.

"God man, you're being an ASS!" Joe yelled.

"And you're not thinking straight!" Jamie argued.

"Hey!" Eddie interrupted with a raised voice.

"What!?" Joe and Jamie asked in unison.

"I can hear you guys from the damn locker room!" She scolded and then continued when they had nothing to say.

"What the hell is going on!? Why are you guys knocking heads so much lately!?" She asked.

"It's nothing. We're good." Joe said. Eddie raised a brow at Jamie.

"All good. I'll see ya at home." Jamie said, she gave one last glance before leaving them be.

"It's an order, we're rolling out in 15 minutes let's go." Jamie told Joe quieter and left the room leaving him not being able to say anything back.
——

Half hour later

Everyone was in the van. Taylor and Brian were getting set up with mics and cameras.

"I'm starting to get really nervous." She said as Joe was helping hide the wire better.

"Don't be nervous babe." Brian joked and elbowed her.

"Hey I'm not your babe until we get inside." Taylor laughed at him pointing a finger, Joe was in the middle of them and felt uncomfortable. At least Taylor called him out, she must not be interested in him, thank god.

"You'll be fine. Just act normal, and don't wander too far away from him." Jamie said.

"Why?" She wondered.

"Because if shit goes down..." Jaime said.

"Right. And why can't I have a gun? I usually carry!" Taylor asked.

"That's a hazard, we're not messing with that." Joe said.

"Don't you trust me?" Brian asked calling her out.

"Hey it's me. I got trust issues from my past. Sorry." She held her hands up in front of her in surrender.

"We're just thankful your doing this." Jamie told her.