Chapter 10

~Adira~

"Wow Adira, You're house is so beautiful and big. I maybe insulting it by calling house it's a freaking mansion!" Maira said with widen eyes. Her mouth was opened and she was lost in it. I turned to my window, looking at the lonely, lifeless white huge brick thing, which I feel suffocated in it.

But now looking at her expression, I let out a bitter chuckle.

"Mansion...yeah... it's just a mansion." I said and rolled down the glass.
Maira clapped her hands. "Just imagine waking up here, opening the curtains. Looking at the trees. Cup with some fresh breakfast. Yummy life is awesome." She moaned. I was looking at her with a different eyes.

"You do have a princess wish." I said . All this time Eshaan didn't say a word. He was just minding his business, parking the car before my gate.

Maira was nodding her head. "Who doesn't. Every girl dream place and thing to do." I also reflected her action.

I opened the door. "Then I'm not a girl." A little bit sarcastic tone. She laughed off.
She also rolled down her window. "It was so short ride. I wish I could get more time than this. " She pouted. Then looked at her brother, "You could take the long way" Eshaan didn't look back. She frowned.

"Brainless idiot." Before looking at me.

"See yaa then. We'll meet tomorrow right. " I don't know what to do.
So I just nod in the end.

"Bye then." She sat properly. I turned around not looking at Eshaan. I don't want Maira to know I have a thing for her brother.

I heard the engine's sound which passed behind me. I was disappointed in somewhere. What I was looking for.

I rang the bell, waiting for someone to open the door. I didn't bring my car, the key was in my car. The door opened. I lifted my head only to find my Dad was standing.

"Come." He moved aside to make some way for me. His voice wasn't very calm, he was furious. I walked inside. When I came across the living room my eyes was big like moon.

Afsana was sitting there with at one corner. Aman was standing in the middle, before him, there was two people standing. An woman and man. I took a few steps when there attention came to me. I looked at each and everyone face before landing on her, she was sitting on the sofa with a hand on her cheek. Silently crying. My eyes quickly went to Aman. He was looking down in guilt.

Dad walked passed me. Stopped before Aman.
"Do you have anything to say." He has an authority in his voice. I finch. It's been a while I didn't hear that tone.
Aman didn't say anything.

Nanny came to me. Hold my hand pulling me inside.

"Come inside." When dad shouted. "No. Let her see! Let her see what kind of brother he is! He didn't care for her sister after their mother passed. I am glad you didn't care. You can't even take care for your sister, how can you take care an other girl who just turned 18 this year!!" Nanny and me both finch and look at eachother.

"Don't you have shame!! I will think she's still young to understand between good and bad. You're 24 years man. Tell me you also lose your mind!! Don't it stop you for a while that, if people get to know about was going, where she would go! Huh? Tell me! " Dad again growled. Aman didn't say a word again.

"Nah, don't just yell at your son. My daughter wasn't thinking anything, not our face , she didn't even think what will happen to us if everyone got to know. I could teach my daughter the moral of life. " The man said with very sadness before looking away. Afsana was looking at him with guilt.

The woman stomped to her. "Disgusting. So disgusting! You didn't even think what will happen to you! I can't even look at her. You're not my daughter. You can't. " That woman said and wiped her tears. Afsana tried to hold her hand but she pushed away.
"Don't touch me. You're not my daughter. I don't have a daughter." Afsana started crying more.