Chapter 17

Adira Muntahina

Maira being the most annoying person for last two days. She has been clicking pictures of his beloved brother and kept sending to me. I know I have a crush on him. But that's not means she has to tease me like that. I practically ignore her talks in the text just saved the pictures and keep watching in my gallery. He surely was a piece of art. Pictures of his sitting, eating, laughing, playing. There was one picture he was changing his sweat shirt. The shirt was over his shoulder. My eyes shamelessly checked all his abs, muscles then screamed. I locked the phone. Slamming my head on a pillow, I was repeating the picture. My heart was beating fast. All my blood running a marathon. Even my nanny did changed on me, she was worried about those noises.

But now she's making her actions obvious. She's pointing at his brother while looking at me. Tried her every way to leave me alone with his brother. Even those friends of her and his, finding it weird.

"No." Maira pouted. "Why no?" I shook my head. "Because you're excited too much. Doing it way too much. Everyone is asking questions because of your action. I had never been in a good terms with your brother, and you wants to people believe that it's okay to let me go with him everywhere." I put my bag on my back and started walking. She was following me.

"That's how love starts. Fights."

"You're watching too much romantic movies. You should watch cartoons that's what made for you." I said and opened my car door.

"Wow. That was mean " she narrowed her eyes. I sighed. "Look I am the mean girl. The most disgusting and rude girl. Let me be like that. I mistakenly li-liked someone, that not mean I have to go and be in a relationship. And when it comes to your brother. Then walk away will be the best option. " I said. She held my hand. "You think so low of you."
I shook my head. "I am low. So, setting us together is not giving any of us a good result. So just be normal. I told you because I trust you. Keep my secret and trust safe." She nodded and bit her lips.

I gestured her. "Your brother is waiting for you." She turned her head to look. "I will leave then." I nodded.

She started walking. Stopped in the midway. Turning back to me. "Adira!" Eshaan and me both looked at her. Eshaan's eyes first looked at me then her.

Peeking from my window.

"Yes?"

She flashed a big smile. "You know, Loving someone is the first step of goodness. You love someone, means you have a heart there. Love can make you do anything. It can change you or change him. Just let yourself a chance." She turned and ran away in a lighting speed. I was dumbfounded.

Eshaan was also freeze. When he heard the sound of his car door close, he blinked. He looked at me then got inside his car.

I waiting in the parking lot for a while before going back home.

Afsana gave me my lunch. "You cooked?" I asked and she nodded. "We had maid..."

"I feel like cooking. If I'm not going to cook for my in-laws then whom I'm going to cook for." She said and pore some water.

"Maybe for your husband." In the name of husband, she turned to red. "Afsana when did you started growing up tomatoes?
Red in colour." I laughed. She pushed me a little.

"Shut up " I showed her my tongue.

I was about to go up when she stopped me. "Are you free tonight?" I thought for a while before nodding. "Why ask?"

"I was thinking why don't you come and join me tonight. I was going to a restaurant with some of my friends and family." She said nervously. I smiled. "You'll have your friends and family, what will I do in there?"