Chapter 52

Adira Muntahina

We got back to reality when someone knocked on his door. My eyes widened and looked at the door.

"Bhai, you there?" Afsana asked while knocking. Eshaan was quickly removed. He quickly came to me and grabbed me and went to his balcony. "Stay here, I will come when she'll leave." I nodded and Eshaan closed the door.

He put curtains on, so that she wouldn't see me.

Eshaan opened the door and Afsana was standing outside. "Bhai, they're leaving. Come down now." She started dragging him. He started making excuses. "I had left my bathroom tap on, I will come down in a minute."

Afsana almost agreed but she saw Maira. "Maira, good thing I got you here, Eshaan Bhai has left his bathroom tap on. Could you go and turn it off?" She called Maira. Maira was okay with it.

"I can.." but he stopped talking. Maira went inside his room and when she went inside his bathroom, she saw there wasn't any tap open. "He did it himself, then forgot it." She was about to leave the room and for some reason she turned toward the curtains. Walking forward, Adira was standing in a corner so that even her shadow didn't show up.

Maira picked up his files and arranged them. "So messy"
"Bhai needs a Bhabhi now." I turned her head. A little ping happened in my heart.

Maira left the room. But I kept looking at his balcony.

My body was there, but my mind has gone to the past. I have been recalling the scene that happened a few minutes ago.

I forgot everything when I was in his embrace. It was like my mind didn't want to recall any bad memories. His hands were around me, I felt so calm and comfortable. He didn't say anything but his presence was a comfort to me.

My cheeks were turning red, thinking how he held me, his hands were around me. His fingers were caressing my cheeks.
It didn't matter anymore, only he mattered. His perspective toward me matters.

We were so close, my body could still feel his presence. The hardness of his manly body, I regret commenting on him about not having a muscular build body.

Yeah when he held my wrist I flinched. Because of that bad moment. But now I feel pure. Like all parts that man touched , was back to pure, not by showering but by putting his touch on me.

I slapped my forehead. Adira, what the hell are you thinking?

I'm lusting over him. I should drop myself from here.
Even it's not wrong to lust towards my…my husband but I was lusting on him in a situation like this.

I smiled softly and turned around, leaned on the railing and smiled to myself.

The worries I saw in his eyes made me give myself to him. No one was so worried about me before. Nanny got worried a lot but after all it's her job to take care of me.

But Eshaan wasn't getting anything in return for getting worried.

"You are thinking about something nice, right?" I almost nodded but realised that Eshaan was standing before me. He was leaning on the doorstep and a small smirk on his lips. I looked away from his lips. "What? No." I refused.

"Is that so? I thought my wife was thinking about me." He playfully sounds sad. I glanced at him. He was waiting for me to say something but when I didn't disagree, his face turned into shock.

Yeah, I was thinking about you.

He opened his mouth but I beat him. " It's late already. I think I should leave." I walked past him , but I felt a pull on my shoulder stop me. Turning back, I saw he was still in the same position but just my edge of the dupatta was in his hand.